Rate The Avatar above You

lael

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Your Mum told my Mum and now I'm grounded for a week! :wink:

Now... as for me being from the future... Either I'm really a muppet spy sent back by Bunsen..... OR.... I'm an aussie chick from good ol' down under where everything's upside down under... and in another time zone... :smile:
I'M SURRY! :embarrassed: DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOU GROUNDED!

Mmmm. . . Pineapple Upsidedownunder cake.
yeah, you're in tomorows time zone, thus future. . .
. . .or I'm in yesterday's time zone & you're speaking to someone from the past.
either or, neither nor.
Do you really have kangaroos & koala's in your back yard?
or is that just a myth from TV?

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Do you really have kangaroos & koala's in your back yard?
or is that just a myth from TV?
Sorry for not answering sooner... was out the back feeding my pet koala and crocodile... hungry little biters!

Seriously though.. if I lived in the outback or in the country then yes there's definitely kangeroos and koalas in people's backyards. But in the suburbs they're not a common occurence... too many people... we scare them off!
I live down on the far southern peninsula of Australia... about 10 minutes from the ocean. As far as wildlife goes round my parts... we get possums living in our roofs but that's about all!

I couldn't say enough good things about Australia... I've done a little travelling and I can truly say that I believe Australia is the most beautiful and wonderful country in the world! That's why we're called 'The Lucky Country'. If any of you ever have the chance... make sure you come and check the land of oz out... all the people I know that come over here love it so much they either come back again or end up wanting to stay forever!

Where are you from Mr Lael? Are you a yankee?

Gloat

Reaction score
i'd give Pip Pip Hooray's a nine, its pics like those that makes things happen

lael

Reaction score
Sorry for not answering sooner... was out the back feeding my pet koala and crocodile... hungry little biters!

Seriously though.. if I lived in the outback or in the country then yes there's definitely kangeroos and koalas in people's backyards. But in the suburbs they're not a common occurence... too many people... we scare them off!
I live down on the far southern peninsula of Australia... about 10 minutes from the ocean. As far as wildlife goes round my parts... we get possums living in our roofs but that's about all!

I couldn't say enough good things about Australia... I've done a little travelling and I can truly say that I believe Australia is the most beautiful and wonderful country in the world! That's why we're called 'The Lucky Country'. If any of you ever have the chance... make sure you come and check the land of oz out... all the people I know that come over here love it so much they either come back again or end up wanting to stay forever!

Where are you from Mr Lael? Are you a yankee?
No worries. so. . . you fed one to the other then? HA HA HA! One of my favorite childhood movies if from Australia! BMX BANDITS! with a very young Nicole Kidman. Beeeautiful place. It kinda looked like a cross of England/Ireland & South Africa.

I get most of my information from The Nat Geo Channel & Magazine. They say most everything there is poisonus. . . to an extent. The ants & spiders & snakes & things in the water mostly. Of course this is ignorance talking, so please don't be offended.

So, basicly your backyard is kinda like mine. If I go far enough out I can see Mountain Lions, Bears, Mustangs, Bison & Bob Cats, oh my! Oz is on my list of places to go. I like a lot of little vacations all year long rather than one big one for the year. so that trip may be quite a ways off.

I am a yankee. . . kinda. . . really kinda just on the otherside of that line. I'm from the War Crying, feather headdress & loin cloth wearing part of the "yankee's". I'm a card carrying member of The Cheyenne River Sioux, Lakota, Tribe. I even have my pedigree papers (blood decree). I am not a pureblood because I'm 1/32 French Canadian. A fur trapper, him.

I love where I live, the bible belt of the midwest, USA. Wide open spaces. A sky so wide and blue, oceans rage with jealousy. The winds sing and whisper in your ear with a breath that smells of fragrent sweet grass & wild sage. If you ever get a chance to you should visit the midwest. The Black Hills, The Badlands, The Flatlands, The Sandhills in North Dakota, South Dakota & Nebraska. The beauty & simplicity here is amazing. Aside from the Tornado's that is.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Comment the Avatar! Game

I learned about this game on another message board. You comment the avatar of the member who just posted! This is fun especially if some of yours are similar!

Gloat

Reaction score
D'Snowth = 7, gives me that '7' feeling, you know

Teheheman

Reaction score
Jacob I give a -7 because that's just wrong.

Daniel

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm allowed in this thread

I don't have an avatar but as for teheman's M & M avatar I like the changing scene I give it an 8. Now how do you rate a nonexistent avatar?