1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

RE-RELEASE the first season of THE MUPPET SHOW!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetShow123, Jan 15, 2012.

1. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Hmm, true. But, I don't like to look them up on YouTube. Anyways, I buy them instead of the DVD, if you can find the bonus features on YouTube. If I own them on DVD, I don't bother to buy the Blu-Ray.

2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

don't even really have them on DVD yet, the only ones I have are MFS (2005 one) and VMX (2010 one)

3. DutchMuppet

DutchMuppet Member

That is correct but there is also SD-BluRay. That is DVD Quality on a Bluray. What is the advantage? You can put more minutes of film on a bluray. Season 1 would be on 2 discs.

4. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Plus you miss one of the best Statler and Waldorf jokes from Season Two where Statler says he liked the original opening better! It wouldn't make any sense otherwise.

5. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind it on a Blu-Ray, but it seems pointless, if it won't be digitally mastered or if their'll still be cuts.