1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Really Cute Monster puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by PaulyPuppets, May 16, 2006.

1. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Hope you like him. My daughter is crazy about him.
    SEE HIM HERE
  2. faze

faze New Member

very nice puppets

how much do they normally go for?
  3. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Thank you. I start them off at $5, but they usually close at $75 -$100. :)
  4. faze

faze New Member

wat if i wanted somethin custom made like that? like similar puppet but different color for fur, nose hair?
  5. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Just go to my website below and Email me. I'll be happy to help you.
    Here's another one I just put up now. Maybe he's your guy!
    SEE THE OTHER MONSTER PUPPET HERE
  6. Jitterz

Jitterz New Member

OMG! its Shnerbert!!! i was looking for him!!! he was sold apparently, but i found you! do you have a website? i love your puppets so far as i've seen i would like to purchase some...mabe 2 or 3 if you can supply. please get back to me!
  7. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Hi, Sorry, I just saw your post now. You can contact me at my PUPPETSNSTUFF site below. Thank you. I appreciate your kind words:) ...Paul
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Nice Puppet but not too cute
  9. Awww... I think they are VERY cute! <3 They are very neat.
  10. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Kimp,
    What's your problem, son (or daughter)? Did I ask for your opinion? Have you got any puppets selling on Ebay? Do you have over 1100 positive feedback ratings? Have you built and sold over 2300 puppets in your lifetime? Are you feeding your family doing this? I do and I am. So if you want to post contradictive comment that no one asked for, think first, and show a little more respect to those of us older than you and more experienced.
  11. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

I think he may have wrote that as to say "not too cute (that its sickly)" like the kind of thing you might say about Elmo. You know?
  12. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

Yea, that was my reading of it too.
  13. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Siclky cute would fall in into the Elmo catagory. Allthough personally I think Emlo's evil. Sorry Elmofans. :p But as for Kimp's comment I honestly think he meant no harm in it. So let's let dead dogs or puppets in this case lie. lol