Really Weird Dreams You've Had

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
In this thread we share really weird dreams we've experienced. Sorry if someone started something like this already. I start it off. One time I had a nightmare I was watching Fahrenheit 9/11. I don't know why that scares me though.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Once I had a weird sort of nightmare in which I was surrounded by alligators and just seemed to miraculously always manage to jump out of the way of their snapping jaws one after another with inches to spare.:eek:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
for about 10 months I had a recurring nightmare in which I was always being chased by somebody. Usually it was people I knew, but it varied. It was always in really strange places, like an airport or a pool or an apartment complex. I always got away except for the very last one. I was being chased -this is really weird - Jerry Lewis and Alan Hale (the Skipper from Gilligans Island). Jerry caught me in the end, and I don't remember what happened after that. All I know is that I was terrified of going to sleep for a very long time. Sometimes I'd wake up with scratch marks on my arms, or I'd wake up crying. Now I can't sleep without at least one of my stuffed animals.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Once I had this dream where a man and some kid were going to use me as bait for sharks so they could get to some treasure. I tried to get away across a bridge, but for some reason I was scooting myself along rather than walking or running. Not quite sure what happened next, but the darn kid made me fall off the bridge and I woke up. I dream such weird dreams some times.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oen time I dreamed that a hambugur was trying to eat me!!!:eek:

Hahah! I love that line!:smile: