Recent Saturday Night Live References

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just in case no one else posted, which it seemed like, I thought I'd mention, upon just seeing a new one, the recent references to Muppetdom on Saturday Night Live. Last week, Snoop Dogg referred to "That old muppet" who makes fun of people in the balcony, or something like than, commenting on Rachel Dratch's crazy old movie producer character. Just now, on the Olsen twins episode, Jimmy Fallon and Chris Parnell were doing those annoying characters, with the stupid jokes while trying to hit on girls, had a flashback where they were hitting on the Olsen twins, and they were going to use the two guys to make these other guys jealous. So they were going to make out, and then the guys asked for some Banaca, for their breath, and began singing about it to the tune of "Mahna Mahna". So, yeah, there ya go. Otherwise, next week is the best of Christopher Walken, never a cast member, but always an awesome host. I'd definitely recommend checking it out. Take care.

-Squigiman

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Yeah, I seen those, too. They were great. And I'm planning to see the Christopher Walken episode, too. I really hope they show his "Continnental" sketch. LOL!!

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
Course they did. Walken does the Continental in every episode he hosts.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Yeah, but they didn't show the clip I was hoping to see. I was hoping that they'd show the sketch he did last year.