1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Redford replica alteration?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by mrbungee, Nov 16, 2008.

1. mrbungee

mrbungee New Member

Has anyone tried to alter one of the Redford replicas into a hand puppet?

If so, how did it go?

Ryan
  2. Libba Yuki

Libba Yuki Member

Sorry to not be answering the question, but I do have one of my own.

Has everyone's Gonzo had the eye problem?

I was just curious to know if it was a problem for the first few replicas sold and then fixed, or if it's never been fixed at all...
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

My Gonzo had Marty Feldman eyes, but it was such an easy and inexpensive fix. It is outlined in this site's Gonzo review, but basically you just scrape off his pupils with your fingernail, wipe up the excess adhesive with rubbing alcohol and replace them with your own black felt stickers. Sheets of this stuff can be found online. You just cut a circle and presto! What's fun is that you can also move the pupils around again and again and they still stick fine. :concern: