Regarding continuity

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have never seen the animated version of Fraggle Rock so can anyone clarify for me whether it can be worked into the continuity of the live or should I say semi-live action original series?
It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was a completely different variation on the Chronicles of Fraggle Rock but part of me can't help but wonder if it's meant to tie in somehow somewhere.:confused:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Isn't there anyone out there who can give me a straight out answer to this question I have please?

ButchCat

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I have never seen the animated version of Fraggle Rock so can anyone clarify for me whether it can be worked into the continuity of the live or should I say semi-live action original series?
It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was a completely different variation on the Chronicles of Fraggle Rock but part of me can't help but wonder if it's meant to tie in somehow somewhere.:confused:
Hi Bill,

The animated version had no continuity to our original live version. In fact a lot of us who worked on the original did not like the animated version at all. I know I didn't.

Take care,

Terry Angus

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for that answer Butch Cat. So you worked on the original series eh? You must be Terry Angus who Gorgon Heap has told us to direct questions about FR to.
I suppose if I'd thought about it I could have posted in that thread in the first place. But it's good to meet you Terry and I'll have a look at the thread sometime. I might learn something from other people's questions