Remember me? It's been a while... a LONG while!

Sweetums

Reaction score
Oh, wow, it's amazing to be back.......

I hope you remember me. It's been a long time since I've been around. I first joined MC in about 1999. I was a very regular member from '99-'01, back when we were still on Delphi. My name was Sweetums, or some may remember my login name: CamillaCluck. :smile: I used to help people make signature graphics, remember?

It's astounding to think of how long it's been!!!! I made a lot of wonderful friends on this board, and still think of you often! Phil and Cindy (how's life, guys? Any baby Muppet fans yet?), and Luke (who could forget Luke?), and FrogBoy4 (or Jamie, I suppose), Kevin (aka Fozzi3B3ar), Chilly Down/CD (ack! I forgot your real name!!), and FellowWLover (I forgot your real name, too, but remember all the trouble we had getting that stupid sig to work?), Emmy (YOUR FACE!), and Byron (seen Mary Costa lately?). I'm sure there's tons more that I'm forgetting. No, I KNOW there's tons more I'm forgetting!!!! :excited:

So how has life been, guys? Wow, I miss you. Life's been pretty good to me. I'm 19 (20 in January!) and am a sophomore in college. I don't have a major yet, but I'm planning on becoming an English and literature teacher. I work at a public library (I've been there just over two years!) and am driving a white Chevy that's older than I am... but that gets me around. No girls on the horizon, but I'm busy enough with school and work that a girlfriend would (at this point) be an unneeded distraction.

You know, the last time I remember really being an integral part of MC was right after September 11.... we were all kinda freaked out because of the changes at Delphi, but the attacks really thew the whole community here for a loop. I miss those times.... before September 11. It's hard to believe it's been three years, no?

Well, I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that I'll work my way up to a regular member again (I tried that 3 or 4 other times, remember?). I just wanted to say hi and find out how everyone is doing, but I just might pop in every now and then to check things out. Please, everyone (and ESPECIALLY my old friends!) feel free to email me and to reply to this post. I'd love to hear from you all!

Take care! I miss you and think about you a LOT!

-Peyton Jenkins
"Sweetums"

:zany: (Love that penguin!)

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Hey dude!

Sure I remember you (as "CamillaCluck", actually)! I mostly browse the "Puppetry" forum, but once in a while I pop around other places. I didn't know we were the same age though. I'm a sophomore at Seattle Pacific University (Visual Art major/Theater minor), and I can DEFINITELY understand a demanding schedule. But yeah, don't let that stop you from popping in every once in a while! I like to see people from the "old days".

Welcome back! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Peyton

Course I remember you!!!! Great to hear from you and know that you are doing well. Things aren't too bad here, life is busy. I remember all the good times back on MC with 'CamillaCluck". It's still all fun & penguins here at Muppet Central so make sure you pop in whenever you get the time!

Take Care

Luke
:zany: :zany: :zany: < 3 Penguin Welcome Back Salute

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back Peyton. Great to see you! Feel free to come around any time, but don't neglect your schoolwork. An education is important. :smile: