Repaint Limit

Luke

Reaction score
Can't you just use a second address to order another figure ? Friend or family member etc etc ?

Not that i condone diddling EB Games !

:zany:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yup, i bet that could be done, have a friend do it for you, good thinking luke!

Heck, they are dibbing us! who cares! they still get their money and we get the figs.

Zack,

LooseJello

Reaction score
Frogboy.... and all other MOC collectors.... stop yer complaining, ya'll are lucky that EB even offers you the repaint. And if you love Palisades sooooo much, why don't you listen to them when they say "Play With It!".... just have one collection, opened. After all, what is the deal with having a Carded Collection, anyways? The potential for it to be sold again? If it's your collection, then why must you have the insurance that you can always sell it...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm certainly not complaining. This thread was was started to note a change in EB's policy for exclusives. Die-hard fans should be aware. I'm not sure how long you've been around this forum, but I'm one of the biggest supporters of the action figures and the variants. I think you missed the point.

I keep 2 sets of the figures - one to play with and one to keep MOC. If I can only have one version of a particular figure, I'll open it. I'll never sell either. I see the figures in the packaging as its own artform.

Palisades knows this is the nature of the business and supports it. Why wouldn't they support people trying to buy more of their product? I know some of them treat their private collections in very much the same way.

You don't have to come on so strong in order to express your opinion. A forum is about communication, not scolding others for seeing things differently. Mutual respect is appreciated. I'm sure you were just caught up in the moment. It happens. :attitude:

BTW - I managed to get ahold of 2 repaint Zoots so I'm happy. :smile: I'm sure there won't be an issue with Rizzo either. It will just be a bit harder than before the limit restriction.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If it's your collection, then why must you have the insurance that you can always sell it...
They sell insurance for selling MOC figures??

COOL!! :concern:

I'm going to LooseJello's city and buying out all the figures to keep MOC for sale in, like, 25 years for high prices. Wonder how much insurance for that will cost?

And you don't PLAY with toys. You lick them and hope for paint chips.

(Just teasing hard :crazy: )