1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Replica #s?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Kermin81, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Kermin81

Kermin81 New Member

I been trying to get my hands on some of the replicas but I keep reading they come numbered but is there any value in the numbers or is it just a cool little bonus? Appriecate any feed back
  2. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

Afaik they limited so the number indicates witch one of the 2500 or 1500 you got.
  3. Kermin81

Kermin81 New Member

I realize that but is number 1 worth anymore than 1001?
  4. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

I guess for a fanatic collector that the lower number the better, but I don't think it mean anything for the avarage collector.
  5. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

From what I could tell when people's Kermits were first coming in, the numbers seemed to be random. That is, I don't think they made any effort to send them out low numbers to high numbers, possibly because the numbers were packed in China and sealed inside the boxes. There was no way for MR to know which was which.

:p
  6. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

Check Ebay.com there is a seller selling Animal number 1 out of 1500 for 399$ number 2 out of 1500 for 299 and all others under 300 for only 120$.
    Seems the low numbers are a bigger value for him. Well i did go for the 120$ ones if u ask me.