1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Replicas FOUND on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by rtgentry, Sep 27, 2005.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

2. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

odd....The porpotions are way off
    oh well.....those will probaly get kicked off or something soon
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I like them but with it being that you can only work the right arm on Ernie and left arm on Bert then I wouldn't want them but also you shouldn't be selling puppets of replicas of any type of characters. It's not right but unless Heson don't care or what. Don't know.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ernie's pretty good, but something's seriously wrong with Bert!
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Those are good for replicas. I like them. Wish someone would give them to me. (I don't wanna pay for them, you see).
  6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Really tempted too bid on these... 100 dollars for two puppets is not bad... wish I could see them in person first though.
  7. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I built a bert Head that would go great on that bert body. That berts head is not shaped right. I have seen more of his work and it is much better then this set. Which at one time was offered for purchase for $600. We will have to see how long it lasts before ebay pulls it.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

9. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

They are very good!
  10. Fozzie Bear

I'd have called them "Bernie and Eert."
  11. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

That rymes!! hehe

I think they look very nice!
  12. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Maybe Kev's middle name is Geisel?
  13. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

oh well didn't see that there was a reserve... too rich for my blood... wish I knew someone who could make puppets that nice.
  14. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I know that Jarrod aka Keeermit makes a awesome set of bert and ernie. He does not sell muppet though. There are many others out there also. I will try to post my bert head. I never completed it due to not knowing how to connect a body. I will have it up soon along with my other replicas, (not for Sale).
  15. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

16. Fozzie Bear

It's "L."

That's it. Just, "L."

Only because my mom and aunt thought it would sound prominent. Instead, I work in a dead-end insurance office job. But, at least I have employment! :attitude:
  17. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Wow , check out the bids on the lot now.. Is someone from muppetcentral bidding?

And if you notice the reserve is STILL not met!
  18. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i know this guy he only like a hr from me i have seen his work
  19. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

The auction ended at over $1,000 !!!! I should have bought them when I could have for only $600. I could have almost doubled my money. Oh well.... someone is getting a good lump cash
  20. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

it is alot but they are worth it im sure.