Reunited, and it feels so good..

Faylo

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Well, I know I'm not a really recognized member here at MC, but I posted a lot over the summer this year. Ever since August, I haven't been on much. I spent all August in Ontario with my friend, and the week I got home I had to plan a suprise party for my friend who left for Performing Arts School in Toronto.. Then school started. I'm doing my sophomore year and recently the homework has been piling up, not to mention that I'm on student council and I've had performances with Show Choir. But anyways, I've come on to share some small but happy news.

Two weeks ago, my mom got me a puppy!! :smile:

http://i14.tinypic.com/33dbmuw.jpg

Her name is Leia (I wanted to call her Rowlf but she was already named when we got her, haha), and she's twelve weeks old. She's a Pomeranian.. Her hobbies include biting my toes and chasing Sprocket whenever I watch Fraggle Rock. :excited:

Anyways, I'm going to try to post more often, but I just wanted to share my news. I miss you guys, and I'm glad to be reunited with the best people and the best forum I've ever been on!

-Faylo

Skye

Reaction score
Yay, congratulations on getting Leia! Very cute name, and very adorable dog. She's so fluffy!

And hey, welcome back! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's embarrassing... I never realized you were gone until you came back, and when I saw you posting again I was like "hey, I haven't seen Faylo in a long time":embarrassed: Well, welcome back!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh your puppy's adorable!!!! I have a pom myself, and I just love him! You're going to have alot of fun!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Faylo said:
Hey Everyone!

Well, I know I'm not a really recognized member here at MC, but I posted a lot over the summer this year. Ever since August, I haven't been on much. I spent all August in Ontario with my friend, and the week I got home I had to plan a suprise party for my friend who left for Performing Arts School in Toronto.. Then school started. I'm doing my sophomore year and recently the homework has been piling up, not to mention that I'm on student council and I've had performances with Show Choir. But anyways, I've come on to share some small but happy news.

Two weeks ago, my mom got me a puppy!! :smile:

http://i14.tinypic.com/33dbmuw.jpg

Her name is Leia (I wanted to call her Rowlf but she was already named when we got her, haha), and she's twelve weeks old. She's a Pomeranian.. Her hobbies include biting my toes and chasing Sprocket whenever I watch Fraggle Rock. :excited:

Anyways, I'm going to try to post more often, but I just wanted to share my news. I miss you guys, and I'm glad to be reunited with the best people and the best forum I've ever been on!

-Faylo
Hey, that's a really cute dog.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Welcome back to the party!
*Hands Faylo a root beer

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Faylo said:
I know I'm not a really recognized member here at MC
Of COURSE you are recognised. Everybody is! I recognised you right away. **hugs** I'm glad you're here! :big_grin:

Your puppy is so FLUFFY! It's adorable. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Faylo, I just wanted to thank you for getting that song stuck in my head!:stick_out_tongue: