1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Rex Features

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by David French, May 22, 2015.

1. David French

David French Active Member

www.rexfeatures.com

Go to that site, search for Muppet Show, click to Refine your search on the left-hand bar to Oldest, and then tell me what you get.

LaRanaRene likes this.
  2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

That was pretty cool, espically some of these.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Those are just some, but there are so many more from all TMS seasons, mostly vintage photos that you have seen, but a lot with behind the scenes photos, really cool.

3. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Wow, this is really neat! I haven't seen a lot of these photos before! Looks like Muppet Wiki is about to get a whole bunch of new picutres ;)

4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

We would, if these didn't have logos all over 'em.

5. David French

That and the fact that most of us are unable to get access to them, unless we work in an industry where we would be able to download them.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What is this an alternative to Getty Images or something?

7. David French

Rex Images is one of Britain's leading press agents. The images in their database are available for global media organisations and those who work for a professional organisation. Members of the public can search their database, however they are unable to download any of the images. That's why when you click on an image you like there is a watermark visible.

8. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Considering I also work for a large photo archive, yes, Rex's images are for use for editorial use, etc. by magazines, books, etc in the print/entertainment industry. They are not for sale to the regular "Joe" because we have people call up my job all the time looking to use our images for personal use, and we can't allow it. But the nice thing is, we can peruse all these sites as regular folks.