Rex Features

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That was pretty cool, espically some of these.

Those are just some, but there are so many more from all TMS seasons, mostly vintage photos that you have seen, but a lot with behind the scenes photos, really cool.

galagr

Reaction score
Wow, this is really neat! I haven't seen a lot of these photos before! Looks like Muppet Wiki is about to get a whole bunch of new picutres :wink:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, this is really neat! I haven't seen a lot of these photos before! Looks like Muppet Wiki is about to get a whole bunch of new picutres :wink:
We would, if these didn't have logos all over 'em.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What is this an alternative to Getty Images or something?

David French

Reaction score
What is this an alternative to Getty Images or something?
Rex Images is one of Britain's leading press agents. The images in their database are available for global media organisations and those who work for a professional organisation. Members of the public can search their database, however they are unable to download any of the images. That's why when you click on an image you like there is a watermark visible.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Considering I also work for a large photo archive, yes, Rex's images are for use for editorial use, etc. by magazines, books, etc in the print/entertainment industry. They are not for sale to the regular "Joe" because we have people call up my job all the time looking to use our images for personal use, and we can't allow it. But the nice thing is, we can peruse all these sites as regular folks.