1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Richard Hunt It's been 14 years

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by BooberFraggless, Jan 7, 2006.

1. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep Well-Known Member

Yeah, I looked it up. Jane Hunt, his mom, was the one who said people had been giving Richard puppets all his life...so, yeah. She's probly right. ;)

LStein likes this.
  2. travellingpat

travellingpat Well-Known Member

He truly was a genius...I know everyone still misses him, the muppets havent had the same..well...the same richardness since he left...

Travelling Pat

LStein likes this.
  3. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Well-Known Member

"the same richardness" I love that. Great way to put it travlingpat.

LStein likes this.
  4. OscarandTelly

OscarandTelly Well-Known Member

Hard to believe its been 13 years since this was posted. And its a thread about Richard being gone for 14 years. Well now he's been gone 27 years and I still miss his charachters like crazy. I remember as a kid if ever Gladys, Forgetful, Placido or Don Music showed up. It was a guarantee it wasn't gonna be a boring street plot or insert. :flirt:;):eek::boo:

5. theSHE124

theSHE124 Well-Known Member