RIP Chadwick Boseman

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I didn't know that he was even sick, but I was only familiar with him through 42, Black Panther, and Get On Up.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well, this is surprising to say the least. I doubt anyone wanted to wake up and read the headline “RIP Black Panther”.

I guess this makes him disintegrating in Infinity War age a lot worse in hindsight.

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This really came out of nowhere. I can't believe he kept his cancer diagnosis hidden from the public and the media for as long as he did. The fact that he would film in-between surgery and chemotherapy shows just how committed he was to his career. RIP to an amazing actor.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Now I hate 2020 even more! I didn't even think it would be possible to make this year any worse than it already was but unfortunately, I stand corrected.

This year has sucked so bad that it's made me nostalgic for 2019. 20-FREAKING-19, PEOPLE!? That year certainly wasn't amazing or anything but it's a thousand times better than this piece of crap.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, this year might be sucking wind. But I’m old enough to remember 2012 as a death-heavy year.

People live, people die . That’s how it is. Is it painful? Of course it is. Nobody wants to see people die. But they do. We’re all on borrowed time, especially me.
But you can’t measure how good or bad a year is by the number of people who died.
@Flaky Pudding, didn’t you just get a new pet? Does this year still suck?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
People live, people die . That’s how it is. Is it painful? Of course it is. Nobody wants to see people die. But they do. We’re all on borrowed time, especially me.
But you can’t measure how good or bad a year is by the number of people who died.
@Flaky Pudding, didn’t you just get a new pet? Does this year still suck?
[/QUOTE]
What? I got a new pet two years ago. The opposite happened this year;my cat died :frown:.