RIP Chadwick Boseman

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Forgive me, I thought it was more recent than that.
But I mean,yes, last year Caroll Spinney died. Does that mean all of 2019 sucked?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yes, this year might be sucking wind. But I’m old enough to remember 2012 as a death-heavy year.

People live, people die . That’s how it is. Is it painful? Of course it is. Nobody wants to see people die. But they do. We’re all on borrowed time, especially me.
But you can’t measure how good or bad a year is by the number of people who died.
@Flaky Pudding, didn’t you just get a new pet? Does this year still suck?
Saying [insert year] is the worst ever after hearing some sad news is just a coping mechanism tbh. But I think 2020 is pretty unanimously an awful year for most. Though it's great if people are enjoying it on a personal level.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
But I mean,yes, last year Caroll Spinney died. Does that mean all of 2019 sucked?
For me, no. Although Caroll’s death was heartbreaking, I had a great 2019, as I said before.

However, I have a feeling some will beg to differ (though they’ll say for other reasons).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Late on the party, but as an Avengers fan, it’s sad to see he’s gone, especially to an unfortunate disease like cancer. It always feels like cancer ends up being the winner in the end, and you’ll be lucky at all to manage to survive it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I normally don’t let public icon deaths be a factor to why I hate a year, but since I had the chance to meet Carroll and his wife Debbie in person a year before his death, it was even more heartbreaking for me.