RIP Donald Trump Presidency

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
And in at least two states, Trump’s lawsuits are not frivolous.
In Arizona and Nevada, two separate counters sent affidavits saying there were a number of ballots where signatures didn’t match, addresses weren’t valid, etc. And Pennsylvania has had a long history of ballot tampering. Right now, there are still sixty thousand ballots still not counted.
Trump needs 56 electoral votes to win. That’s a big uphill battle, but unless he’s proved wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, he has a shot. Then accept defeat.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It is not over and there is and should be a recount. The numbers are simply not right, and I'm surprised more people have not said anything about it. What if Trump had the numbers that Biden is claiming? I'm sure people would then be claiming voter fraud, and that Russia or some other government was involved. My only hope is that some republicans get enough of a back bone to stand up to these egg sucking liberals and file for acts of impeachment, and file for voter fraud!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, guess? There should have been a recount in 2016 because those numbers were more than, "simply not right," there was actual evidence that the election had been compromised, and that Russia was involved . . . but, you know what? Republicans refused to do a recount, because they got exactly what they wanted: a Trump presidency. Even though the White House had the evidence, Republicans tossed out all of that evidence because, "it didn't matter anymore."

So far, there's been no discernible evidence of any election tampering or voter fraud/suppression, and so far only one reported human error.

So, just quit being a melting snowflake, stop getting your misinformation propaganda ministries, put your big boy undies on, and regain your brain; you're just going to have to learn to accept results for what they are, just like we did in 2016 (and yes, we did, because we weren't belly-aching over Hillary's loss like you guys kept perpetuating that we were).

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
Also side note **** biden still. biden is still a terrible person. When I say lesser of two evils I mean lesser of two *evils*.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
One more thing so far the lawsuits that have gone to a judge have been thrown out.