1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RIP Russell Means

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Princeton, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

2. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

NOOOOOOO!! NOT ANOTHER ONE!! JUST END ALEREADY 2012!!
  3. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

What? I can't take it anymore. I want this "2012" to end... please.

Sorry! What I really should say is, "Pochaontas" was my favorite Disney movie. I didn't know Russell Means was the voice of Chief Powhatan. My he rest in peace.
  5. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I'm really tired of this kind of "This year sucks because another celebrity has died!" attitude. I ranted about this in the "Am I the only one" thread, so I'm sparing everyone of the same here.
    Princeton likes this.
  6. muppetfan24/7

Okay, everyone! I'm sorry! I was wrong to listen to the complainers full of hatred and stuff. My parents are ranting and using nasty language. Blah, blah, blah! I might as well move on.
  7. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Sorry if I was being rude there, since it's hard to convey emotions through the web. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, R.I.P. Russell Means.
  8. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I didn't know he was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people.

RIP :cry:
    You will be dearly missed.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

RIP Russell Means...sadly I only knew him from Pocahontas.
  10. muppetfan24/7

That's true! I only knew him from that movie you mentioned too. To be honest, not all river are steady, according to Pochaontas. Sadly, he will be missed.
  11. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

I love this song, but Jim Cummings did Powhatan's singing voice.

Me too, but I figured more people would recognize him for being in Pocahontas.
  12. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I can't believe that the voice actor of Pocahuntas' father had died yesterday.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well it was the best I could find...there wasn't a whole lot avaliable on YouTube with him just speaking unless it was in a different language reel. :/