1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

RIP Troy Gentry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flaky Pudding, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I am shocked! The member of one of my favorite bands, Montgomery Gentry died in a helicopter crash today. He was WAY too young, :(. I've listened to them almost my whole life (they were the first music I remember liking aside from Elvis), I am very saddened to hear that.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

He died yesterday.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  3. Flaky Pudding

Oh sorry, didn't realize that

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's alright.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  5. Flaky Pudding

I just made this video as a tribute to Troy Gentry:

Just in case anybody is wondering, this video isn't sad. Even though it's a tribute, it's just upbeat and fun as the others. Don't worry, you don't need a box of tissues next to you when you watch this. Even though I tried to be as respectful as possible with this one, I don't want to make my viewers cry either. I'm not Disney, let me put it that way.