Robin The Frog

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know that he is now related to Kermit and has been for a long time...
But after finding out that Frog Prince was the first appearance of him it got me to wondering...
What if Robin really was still that prince turned into a frog he started out as, and just never changed back? And maybe he was adopted by Kermit's family?
I just wonder about that, since his real name has never changed...
I know, it was just a role in a play basically, but the whole thing makes me wonder...
And want to write Robin fanfic *pets little froggie*:flirt:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Well, anything is possible, but maybe he was given that role just to get his name out there. If he were called Robin in that special and something else on the Muppet Show, that wouldn't make sense. I guess a different puppet altogether could have been used to avoid confusion, but I'm glad they didn't change him. I like Robin very much, myself!

MWoO

Reaction score
See, what happened was the writer's named the prince character Robin and the stage crew already painted the name "Robin" on the dressing room door. No other frogs would take the dressing room so Kermit hired his Nephew who happened to be named Robin, thus propelling him into stardom.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmm..the name issue just makes me think too much :smile:.

I also think it is weird that even though he is well known there are not more toys and things of him :frown: