Robin Williams on Sesame Street

beaker

Reaction score
I found this recenly about Sesame listings:
Tue 5/28/2002 #4012 Reasoning: Robin Williams inspires Elmo and Rosita to pretend. (A, 15)

Just wondering if anybody happened to catch this one? Robin Williams is my fave actor, and I wish I could have seen this. Anybody know where I coudl find pics of this or his appearence a decade ago on Sesame Street?

///beaker///

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he actually was on that episode (I missed some Tuesday and Thursday ones) but they used one of his sketches on Journey to Ernie. I forget which episode number it was, but they used the clip of him asking the immortal question, "Is a shoe alive?" I gotta say, the biggest laugh I got out of it was when he turns slyly to the camera and says "Put a banana in your shoe, and you'll know what a day is!"

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Robin Williams on SS

I remember is a shoe alive skit & Robin w/ Elmo using their imagination on what to do with a stick. I loved Robin since he first appeared on Happy Days as Mork from Ork.He's come such a long way with his acting(Insomnia,One Hour Photo).Can't wait to see him again on SS. :excited: