Robin Williams talks about Muppets-Disney

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Did everybody get what robin williams was saying about the disney and the muppet deal during the oscars?

Since pixar is gone, all that disney will have left are the muppets and a water slide... if that doesn't get people then i don't know what will.

stupid henson deal.............

ryan

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Awwww lol u bet me to the post! :stick_out_tongue: ahhh its ok lol but n e wayz... Yeah I heard him say it! I got it on tape! When he sayed that Dad looks at me and sayed "Whats does that meAN" and I told him and i sayed I bet ya 100 bucks some body sayz somthin on MC! :excited:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah i for got to say..... :big_grin: ....

*a-hem* IF I HEARD ONE MORE THING ABOUT LORD OF THE RINGS WINNIN I WILL GO CRAZY!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :grouchy: :rolleyes:

LOL okay... im done haha

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
It's just a joke. He needed some funny-sounding words. "Muppet" was sure to get a laugh, especially since everyone knows about the deal. I'm sure Robin loves the Muppets - he's done Sesame, right?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
It's just a joke. He needed some funny-sounding words. "Muppet" was sure to get a laugh, especially since everyone knows about the deal. I'm sure Robin loves the Muppets - he's done Sesame, right?
Yeah, he's done a couple of Sesame appearances. I agree--I think it was just for the sake of finding a funny word.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Oh yeah i for got to say. *a-hem* IF I HEARD ONE MORE THING ABOUT LORD OF THE RINGS WINNIN I WILL GO CRAZY!!!!!
LOL okay... im done haha
BTW, Lord of the Rings won best picture...

*Waits to see what exactly happens when someone goes crazy!*
This'll be fun...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
BTW, Lord of the Rings won best picture...

*Waits to see what exactly happens when someone goes crazy!*
This'll be fun...

*crazy laugh* :excited: AHHHHHHH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :smirk:

OK lol, I'm done! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uh oh. Bad move Fozzie. Now we've got biggy problems with cwazy membrs...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Robin Williams did a lot of Sesame Street spots over the years; did he ever perform with the Muppets from The Muppet Show?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Robin was scheduled to be on the show, but things didn't work out. He was on the cover of the very first Muppet Magazine that was published in December 1982.