Robins special gift from the heart

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Chapter 1,

It was 3 weeks until kermit the frogs birthday and everyone had already got something for him,everyone except robin,his favorite nephew.Oh man!!!! he exclaimed loudly,its only three weeks until my uncle kermits birthday and I still dont know what to give him.Im such a bad nephew he sighed sadly,whats wrong robin?said a voice,as robin looked up he gasped in horrer to see the voice is none other then his uncle kermit.Oh uh...uh.....uncle kermit robin stuttered nervously,what are you doing here?I thought you were at the theatere?nah it can wait.kermit replied,your more important to me than planning for the show robin.he added.Sooo tell me,whats bugging you buddy?he asked him again as he picked robin up and put him on his lap like he always does,well robin started.Im just really frustrated about something and I kinda feel like a bad nephew sometimes.after he finished telling kermit his problem without spilling the surprise party,robin sighed sadly and lowered his head down in shame.Kermit noticed how sad his nephew is so he gave him a great big hug to comfort him and then he said to him,you are not a bad nephew robin he gently reassured him,you are the best nephew I could ever ask for.After kermit said that,robins face lit up with happiness and hope.As he looked up to kermits eyes with his hopful eyes do you really mean that uncle kermit?he asked sweetly,kermit nodded which made robin feel better,promise?he wanted to be extra sure that kermit means it.I promise kermit replied back,and he looked at his watch and realized he has to go to work now.Robin noticed this well hurry up or youll be late he reminded him.Thank you for helping me feel better uncle kermit.Kermit gave robin one last hug and said your very welcome robin he answered.as he walked out the door helooked back a robin,I love you robin he said which warmed robins heart,I love you too uncle kermit he replied.See you later everybody kermit shouted to everyone and he left.Not to long after kermit left,robin got an idea that is very determined to do,im going to give uncle kermit the bestest birthday present ever he told himself filled with determination,this I swear!!!and he went out the door to look around for the best present ever.​