Roger Rabbit Ride At Disneyland

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey All,

I was looking on eBay and they are selling the sign for the Roger Rabbit ride at Disneyland. I'm from Australia and dont know much about Disneyland so I was wondering how long the ride has been gone for? Does that mean Toon Town is gone as well? I have loved roger rabbit since I was a little kid and it would be sad if all roger rabbit is going to be is a memory.

FozzieBear (Luke)

Sweetums74

Reaction score
the ride is still there.
every now and then signage is changed at the attractions.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I didnt know you liked Roger Rabit Luke, I like him too but im not a huge fan like I am with the muppets, I like Disney and things like that, most of us do I think.

I went to Disneyland in 1994 and I still remember now what a truly magical place it is, it really is the best place on earth. I went to toon town and roger rabbit was there then. Im sure they wouldnt have got rid of all things roger rabbit, maybe they just changed the ride location or maybe just got rid of that ride and made another roger ride. I dont know much about that, sorry.

I will go to Disneyland again in the future its so great!

It would be great to come to the US with a load of cash and go to all the great places like Disneyland and all the muppet places and stuff!

from,
Paul :smile: :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry about that Luke, someone answered your question before I finished typing. lol.
:excited:

radionate

Reaction score
No only are they selling the sign, but they are selling a replica of Lenny the Cab (Benny's cousin) that people could sit in and have their picture taken outside of the ride. How cool would it be to own that?!?!?!

Lenny the Cab auction

BJC899

Reaction score
radionate said:
No only are they selling the sign, but they are selling a replica of Lenny the Cab (Benny's cousin) that people could sit in and have their picture taken outside of the ride. How cool would it be to own that?!?!?!

Lenny the Cab auction
It would be cool, except:

The prices arent bad. My family were looking at 3 or 4 things to win, on those auction, but after looking at the shipping, it was out of the question. I live on theeast coast, so shpping would cost about 3-5 thousand dollers!

After we found that out, we just started looking at the Vinyl Posters!

radionate

Reaction score
The shipping on the auction items is unreal.

Another thing a lot of people also don't catch is when they auction of animated (animatronic) figures or vehicles (they have a bunch of parade cars on auction now), they have disassembled them so they no longer run.

Why would I want to buy Donald's boat car from a parade if I couldn't drive it anymore?

BJC899

Reaction score
radionate said:
The shipping on the auction items is unreal.

Another thing a lot of people also don't catch is when they auction of animated (animatronic) figures or vehicles (they have a bunch of parade cars on auction now), they have disassembled them so they no longer run.

Why would I want to buy Donald's boat car from a parade if I couldn't drive it anymore?
I thought the goofy one worked, because they took the plate of the side to show you the engine-

I really wanted the Dumbo, Aladdin car, and a 10' X 3' Vinyl Disneyland Poster, I lost the poster:

They also said you can do third party shipping, we had looked into this in the past because we had bought a minnow flat, used in the newest gilligan's isand movie, but the best was $1,000, and that's from my dad's freiting company he always uses! (we never got the S.S. Minnow because of the shipiing) I dont see why it cost so much, for someone to build a crate and put it on a train! :confused:

radionate

Reaction score
Ben,

What new Gillian Island movie? When was this. As far as I knew, any Gilligan Island movie has been in preproduction H*ll for years and years.

And also, I've been dieing to ask. How did you get the 42nd Street coin?

BJC899

Reaction score
The GI movie was on in late 2001. It was produced and directed and partily written, by Dawn Wells (mary ann) The title was, "Surviving Gilligans Island" It was something like that. I think it aired on CBS, and you can barley get a copy of the movie. Wow that not a lot of info about it, sorry! You can buy some of the sand form the set here : http://dawnwells.com/Mary_Ann_s_Aloha/Mary_Ann_Memorabilia/mary_ann_memorabilia.html

It was sort of a history movie, with a new cast, and some of the old people.

Now one to the dime:
Theres this company BC/EFA , www.broadwaycares.org . Its a company to fight HIV/AIDS. There company is a HUGE part of Broadway, and the people on the boards there, produced some of the shows on B'Way now. They have auctions up, of Broadway Memoribilla. Most of the stuff is signed posters, but then there was the dime. It didn't cost me that much, and its such a great piece. From the same people, i got a prop form the lion king (Since the guy who did it, is on the board) If anyone saw the show, at the beginging of Act 2, they have about 20 birds fly above the audiance, from people controlling them from the boothes on the left and right, and from the messaninge. I got one of the birds, LOL. It cost a lot of money, but it was well worth it, PLUS we get a tax deduction from anything we get from www.Broadwaycares.com.

Its not such an exciting story.