Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

Beth C

Reaction score
Ok people, seeing how the Muppets on the Move is winding down, I thought I'd get another Role Play going.

Here is the scenario for this one:

The Muppets have been dropped off at a campsite in the Rocky Mountains. This time there is no John Denver to help them. They gotta rough it on their own.

You can be any Muppet you choose. Please try to be a Muppet if at all possible. Cartoon characters are kinda odd at a campsite.

There will be no leaving the campside by car, truck, or what have you. We are stuck out here. We have to SURVIVE. This starts as a vacation and we soon realize, we are stuck. STUCK. The ranger station is some 20+ miles away. Don't try to find it. It will ruin the fun.

You can explore the nature trails, go swimming, go fishing, go canoeing. You just can't leave the campsite once you are here.

We have tents, sleeping bags, and basic supplies. There is one Pop-Up camper that sleeps 6. This is the only 'modern' thing here. There is no car.

Ok? Let's have fun with Mother Nature under the stars.

I'll be Piggy (gee.. did you think I was gonna be anyone else?)

Next post starts the game.

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
*Smiles as she sees the beauty of the area*

Well guys, here we are! The beeeeutiful Rocky Mountains!! We have been needing this vacation for a long time.

*Looks over at the pile of supplies that need to be set up*

Ok, who is in charge of putting all this together?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sweetums:"Sweetums like the little bunnies!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ill Be Gonzo:

Gonzo: Walks up to camp site and smells the fresh air MMMMMMMMMM!!! that smells good now where is all my camping gear? I thought Rizzo had it.

Beth C

Reaction score
*Points to the pile of camping gear*

Well everything got dumped in this pile. Dive in and find what is yours.

*Looks for her tent*

Mine is the pink and purple deluxe tent if you find it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Gonzo:

AHhhhh!!!!! Thanks Miss Piggy i see my gear right there. (points to his tent and sleeping bag) Now to setup camp this should be fun.

(opens up tent bag and puts parts on the ground.) hummmm this might be a little harder then i thought. oh well here goes nothin . (starts putting the tent up.) ( singing) :This looks familure strangly familure ... i'm going to go back there somday." (finishes puting up tent) ahhhh now where is everyone at we need to start a fire soon it will be dark soon.

Beth C

Reaction score
*Finally finds her tent and stuff*

Okay, they said this was going to be easy.

*Spends quite a bit of time with the rods and canvas getting it all tangled up*

Or maybe not.

Hey Gonzo, do you know how to do this? It says Deluxe model with two rooms, but I can't even get one room up. *Glances over at the Pop-up* Maybe I should sleep in there.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
*Sweetums recks the whole set*

Ooops.Sorry.

Beth C

Reaction score
*Looks at the mess Sweetums made*

Hey.. you're gonna fix that. This is supposed to be a relaxing vacation. Why don't we all pitch together and get this campsite set up so we can make:

SMORES!