1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Thinks to self - they are never going to find me, and if they do, they are going to get hurt! NO one is going to hurt my friends!*

*concentrates hard and uses every muscle she has*

MMMMMMMRRRRRRRGGGGG!

*the ropes start to loosen*

MMMMFFFRRRGGGGHhhh!!!

*her face turns red from the effort*

MMMMMRRRGGGGGGG!!!

*passes out from lack of oxygen*
  2. Don't worry, Piggy! I'll save you!
  3. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

*Frees Piggy and then rushes at the bad guys and starts to beat them up, as well as usingt he ACME products (explosives) to blow them sky high*
  4. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*comes to and finds herself slung over Sweetum's shoulder*

What the?????

*an explosive goes off nearby and knocks Piggy out again*
  5. Infinity Sirius

*Runs out of the bar followed by the bad guys and the rest of the Muppets and Wile and Garfield. Then the bar goes up in a mushroom cloud.*
  6. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Wow! That was a close one.
  7. Infinity Sirius

*The bad guys, The Muppets, Wile, and Garfield stare at one another*
  8. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Bean:Oh boy, a staring contest!
  9. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

We're going to get you!
  10. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*wakes up again and looks around*

Ok, you can put me down now.

*Waits until she is standing up*

Ok, guys, did anyone come up with an escape plan?
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

*The bad guys begin to wake up behind the Muppets and their friends, who are unaware of what's going on.*

Glad you're safe, Miss Piggy. As far as an escape plan, one of those Walt Disney World buses is coming to get us, thanks to Mickey for calling them on his celphone!

*The bad guys both stand up, and motion for some other people to come out of hiding--slowly, the Muppets and Friends are surrounded.*

Just think! Soon, we'll be on stage performing live at Disney-MGM Studios! I hope they'll let us stay in our theater, too. We can perform in both places! I'll have to get busy writing more jokes!

*Guns are pulled as the two men walk forward, including another guy dressed all in black wearing goggles, and it ain't Johnny Cash. Obviously.*

Did you hear something hiss and click?

*Turns around and then jumps back yelling:*
    Wha'-ha-ha?!

All the Muppets and Friends look around and discover that they are surrounded by a gang of mobster-type people, and at their head Thomas Haffa--the owner of the now defunct EM.TV--Doc Hopper, and an old nemesis, Snakewalker (whose job it is to "Kill Frogs").

Kermit! Piggy!! MOMMY!!

*Remembering something that happened a while back in a small town, Fozzie gets an idea and shouts out.*

Uh, Piggy! Letter! Miss Piggy's Letter!!
  12. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Stares at Fozzie*

Foooooziiieeeee... this is not the time or place to be discussing..

*hears a click of a shotgun being loaded*

Umm yeah.. the letter.. Um.. I've been meaning to..um.. talk to you about that...

*pulls the tattered, torn and taped up letter out of her pocket*

You see.. he he.. I.. um.. sorta... went and .. um...

*Stalls while the men look at her in total confusion*
  13. Infinity Sirius

*Pats Fozzie on the head* Now is not the time Fozzie. What should we do? Any ideas?* Dodges bullets*
  14. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Bean:This is a job for...Bean-bo! (pulls out a small semi-automatic rifle that looks suspiciously like a toy and rushes at the baddies)
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Yes, and it's all a secret from Kermit!!

*Realizes that this will certainly create some kind of stall as those two should surely argue. Hopefully the men will lower their guns because, as the Muppets and Friends are totally surrounded by the men, there's no chance for a quick get-away.*

Sorry, Piggy; but, you know...um--Hey, bad guys, I need to go to the bathroom!
  16. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Um.. *Looks at Kermit with sad eyes*

Kermie, please forgive me. I didn't know that they were going to accept me, and I certainly would not leave you behind.

*The bad guys watch the interaction between the frog and the pig not realizing that coming up behind them was the very large bus from Walt Disney World followed by a team of Orlando Sheriff's cars.*

Oh look, we're saved!!!!!

*The police come and arrest the bad guys, putting them away for life!*

*This leaves our muppets to finally board the bus which will bring the adventure to a close once and for all.*

17. Once we get to Disney World, I'm gonna get some fried Road Runner.
  18. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Can You Picture That?
  19. No, not really because it will yell "Meep! Meep!" and run away.
  20. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

That is not a good thing. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.