1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Chef: De tour is okidoki!
  2. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

*looks at thunder* Reminds me of home. *rain poors down* Fozzie, do you think we should pull over? Hey Garfield, what's it like to talk?
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*wakes up* Its like every other animal in the cartoon world or strip. Please I'm trying to sleep! *goes back to sleep*
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

A think bubble comes up.......

What does he think he is? A comdien?! *nods head*
  5. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

That's what I've been trying to tell you. Piggy, maybe we should stop and rest awhile. It isn't safe to drive in these conditions.
  6. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Pushes past Kermit and walks to the front of the bus as another bolt of lighting snakes it's way across the sky*

*Bus rumbles from the thunder and rain starts coming down hard*

* :mad: grabs the CB radio*

Swine to anyone on the line - I'm not sure where we are, but, um, if anyone sees a place where we could stop, um.. please let me know. It appears we are um, he he, um.. lost. This detour is not on the map we have up here and um, the construction in front of us does not look very promising.

If we can't find shelter soon, we can at least pull over until this -

*Thunder and lightning interupt her and cut off communications*

Oh great.. just what I needed. What else can go wrong?
  7. Infinity Sirius

*A tire on the bus bursts and the bus swirves off the road* Fozzie watch out!
  8. Daffyfan2003

Well, I think it's the right idea to stop. It should give Fozzie and the others a chance to catch up to us.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*wakes up* WHAT WAS THAT!!??
  10. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

We're havin' a jammin' time "movin' right along" on the Electric Mayhem bus.

Tell em' Baby Rowlf and Beau and friends.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

WOAH!

*Hits brakes, but vehicle skids down the street.*

We REALLY need to quit going on trips! We break down, or get hijacked by pirates, or end up in a haunted house...I want my momMIEEEE!!

*Studebaker goes off the road and through some bushes and finally stops.*

What happened!?
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Peels himself off the back of the window.....

Oh man........what a head ace. Drive a little more careful next time. This is the last time I ride with a bear and some Oger. I'm hungry! Anyone have any lasagna? *looks at Fozzie and Sweetumes*
  13. Daffyfan2003

Fozzie, thanks for joining us.

*looks at Studebaker that just crashed*

Boy, I hope you can get that fixed.
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*looks out the window*

A talking frog? Weird. What do u mean, "hope we can fix it?"
  15. Infinity Sirius

*gets out of studebaker* Want me to pull the car and the bus out of the mud? I think I can. *reaches into suitcase* I have some lasgna here, but I think it's about twenty years old.

*thunder flashes again* Maybe we should find shelter first. I think I see a gas statiob over there.
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'll take anything that has to do w/ lasagna. I'll take it! GIVE IT NOW!!!
  17. Infinity Sirius

*Just as Sweetums is about to give Garfield the lasgna lightening flashes* I think I'll give it you inside the gas station. Come on! *Picks Garflield up and heads for shelter, not fazed by the weight at all*
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Just when Garfield is about to grab it Sweetums pulls it away........

Hey, you big Orger you. I want my laaaa.....*picks up Garfiled*....WHOA! *thought bubble* Now this is Luxury! *sighs*
  19. Daffyfan2003

What does lasagna have to do with fixing a car? I think we should call a mechanic.
  20. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*picks self off floor where she fell when the bus lost control*

Oh dear. What happened?

*Sees the pouring rain outside and the other muppets heading for the gas station*

Oh, no way. I'm not going out in that storm.

*Sees the bus stuck in the mud, titlted slightly, and rain starting to enter through a few smashed windows*

On second thought...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.