Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Alright. Bush Gardens it is *sigh*

Um... Kermie.. I just remembered...

Disney said no side trips. They won't pay for it. So unless you have some money we don't know about, we are going to have to get back on the bus and go to Orlando.

*Calls to the other Muppets, VERY LOUDLY*

MOVE IT, C'MON, MOVE IT OR YOU'RE WALKING THE REST OF THE WAY!

*Gets back on the bus*

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*For some reason feels nervous about something* Okay, Wile you can come with us. *Quickly grabs the rest of the Muppets, Wile, and Garfield and dumps them on the bus and slams on the gas*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Disney said no side trips. They won't pay for it. So unless you have some money we don't know about, we are going to have to get back on the bus and go to Orlando.
Yeah. That's good. We should get going. Wait a minute. Why would I have some money that you don't know about? Why do you think I have something to hide?

P

Philo and Gunge

Erine81981 said:
Why should I help you? You drove me crazy the other day with ur crazyness of chasing a very fast chicken on the bus. So if I were to answer I would have to go with..........(picks up a megaphone and pushes the button)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hope that helps with what I answerd. You nerd.
Their are rougher rides then that in Orlando! At least there wasn't any loops like on crazy roller casters. Kermit, do you like BUSH Gardens more than Busch Gardens?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Calm down Wile E. or we'll get the big guy to take care of you.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Their are rougher rides then that in Orlando! At least there wasn't any loops like on crazy roller casters. Kermit, do you like BUSH Gardens more than Busch Gardens?
Very funny, Philo and Gunge.

P

Philo and Gunge

McFraggle said:
Calm down Wile E. or we'll get the big guy to take care of you.
Sigh. Okay, I'll get in the bus. Oh, yeah. One of your wheels were flat before. I replaced it. I hope you appercitate it, it really holds up well now. (walks hunched down into the bus)

McFraggle

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
I just feel like something bad is going to happen to all of us. Do you remember Doc Hopper?
Oh yeah. Go ahead then man. :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.