Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth C

Reaction score
Uh... No. I'm not okay. I'm far from okay.

*opens the door and runs outside to the bushes*

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*Looks at everyone in the bus.* We have to get her before she hurts herself. Anyone wish to volunteer with me?

*Just then the black car comes to a screeching halt right behind the bus*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
*Looks at everyone in the bus.* We have to get her before she hurts herself. Anyone wish to volunteer with me?

*Just then the black car comes to a screeching halt right behind the bus*

I will. *notices the car* Uh not now I'm not. *runs and hides under the drivers chair*

Beth C

Reaction score
* :mad: watches the black car come to a halt. Two men jump out of the car and grab :mad: while she is leaning over the bushes*

HELP!! Someone help me!

*She hears the two men talking:*

Man1: If we grab his pig, the frog will have to come out and face us.

Man2: Yeah, and then we can get our revenge once and for all.

Piggy: Oh No! They are trying to trick Kermit! I've gotta do something.. but what?

*They begin to haul Piggy to the car*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Looks around..........

*grabs Wile*

Ok, coyote. I know me and you didn't get off on the right foot but your a ken to the dog family and we cats don't really like you dogs but with Odie I'll give you a try. We've got to work together here. Are you with me? I have a plain.

We're going to go out the window and go around to where the black car is. You will be getting your suplies ready. I'll distract them and you pull out........something and you better hope your inveninton works. GOT IT!

*jumps on Sweetum's head and stands up* Here is the deal. I'm going to distract them. Since me and Wile aren't a part of ya'lls breed we'll be going out to save ya'lls pig friend. Now everyone stay calm yourself down. Come on Wile.

Status
Not open for further replies.