Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*The bad guys begin to wake up behind the Muppets and their friends, who are unaware of what's going on.*

Glad you're safe, Miss Piggy. As far as an escape plan, one of those Walt Disney World buses is coming to get us, thanks to Mickey for calling them on his celphone!

*The bad guys both stand up, and motion for some other people to come out of hiding--slowly, the Muppets and Friends are surrounded.*

Just think! Soon, we'll be on stage performing live at Disney-MGM Studios! I hope they'll let us stay in our theater, too. We can perform in both places! I'll have to get busy writing more jokes!

*Guns are pulled as the two men walk forward, including another guy dressed all in black wearing goggles, and it ain't Johnny Cash. Obviously.*

Did you hear something hiss and click?

*Turns around and then jumps back yelling:*
Wha'-ha-ha?!

All the Muppets and Friends look around and discover that they are surrounded by a gang of mobster-type people, and at their head Thomas Haffa--the owner of the now defunct EM.TV--Doc Hopper, and an old nemesis, Snakewalker (whose job it is to "Kill Frogs").

Kermit! Piggy!! MOMMY!!

"Hello, Muppets! Yes, you destroyed my dream of owning and creating the world's largest entertainment and distribution company ever!!" said Haffa. "Sure, I decided to buy Formula One when I bought you and that put me under, but I blame you--because blame has to fall somewhere!"

"And all I ever wanted to do was to own a million Doc Hoppers' Frog Legs food stores, fast food, like McDonald's-but not with a clown!" said the old time bad guy. "You crushed that dream in your first film! Nobody would back me after that. My dreams were crushed while you went on to stardom and action figures and fan sites! And what do I have? Bupkiss."

"And I--" began Snakewalker, suddenly stopping. "Uh, nevermind. I still Kill Frogs, so I'm good."

Haffa spoke up again, "And now, we have you all surrounded..."

"And vengence is ours!" Said Doc Hopper. "You destroyed our dreams..."

"And now," said Haffa, "We'll destroy you!"

Guns raised suddenly to position, Snakewalker aiming directly at the frog, and only a distraction would slow things down.
*Remembering something that happened a while back in a small town, Fozzie gets an idea and shouts out.*

Uh, Piggy! Letter! Miss Piggy's Letter!!

Beth C

Reaction score
*Stares at Fozzie*

Foooooziiieeeee... this is not the time or place to be discussing..

*hears a click of a shotgun being loaded*

Umm yeah.. the letter.. Um.. I've been meaning to..um.. talk to you about that...

*pulls the tattered, torn and taped up letter out of her pocket*

You see.. he he.. I.. um.. sorta... went and .. um...

*Stalls while the men look at her in total confusion*

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*Pats Fozzie on the head* Now is not the time Fozzie. What should we do? Any ideas?* Dodges bullets*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Bean:This is a job for...Bean-bo! (pulls out a small semi-automatic rifle that looks suspiciously like a toy and rushes at the baddies)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, and it's all a secret from Kermit!!

*Realizes that this will certainly create some kind of stall as those two should surely argue. Hopefully the men will lower their guns because, as the Muppets and Friends are totally surrounded by the men, there's no chance for a quick get-away.*

Sorry, Piggy; but, you know...um--Hey, bad guys, I need to go to the bathroom!

Beth C

Reaction score
Um.. *Looks at Kermit with sad eyes*

Kermie, please forgive me. I didn't know that they were going to accept me, and I certainly would not leave you behind.

*The bad guys watch the interaction between the frog and the pig not realizing that coming up behind them was the very large bus from Walt Disney World followed by a team of Orlando Sheriff's cars.*

Oh look, we're saved!!!!!

*The police come and arrest the bad guys, putting them away for life!*

*This leaves our muppets to finally board the bus which will bring the adventure to a close once and for all.*

Let us now watch as they reach the gates of Disney World at long last as the bus drives off, with the gates just up the road. What will be each Muppet's final words as the journey ends?

P

Philo and Gunge

Once we get to Disney World, I'm gonna get some fried Road Runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.