Rosewood

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hello,

Well, I saw the heartwarming remembrance thread for Amy and I just remembered that today is the one year anniversary of Rosewood's passing ( 1/15/06) , so I felt it necessary to make this remembrance thread for Rosewood as well. Rosewood was a very sweet, loving person who maintained a strong passion for Sesame Street and Muppets in general, as well as having a love for her fellow human being. Although at first me and her did not get along, we soon developed a strong bonding friendship that lasted till the day she passed on. In fact, the night she died, I cried, that's how strong a relationship was between us, and she was not even here a year. She would always drop me a private message every so often and we would chat about things going on in our chaotic lives, sharing anecdotes and so on. In my mind, Rosewood was the epitome of what Jim Henson's message was-peace and love, and I feel that good people like her are seriously lacking in today's apathetic society. God bless her soul and may she rest in peace. :cry:

anythingmuppet

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still feel so dirty that I doubted poor Rosewood's death due to the then-recent bobhopesite incident, and by the time I learned that Rosewood's death was all too real it was too late.

Rest in peace Rosewood, it's a shame you were with us for such a short time.

BEAR

Reaction score
Like anythingmuppet, I too did not start out on the right foot with Rosewood. Eventually, we got over it and started to become friends. It's too bad we lost her so soon because there was so much potential for us to become great friends. She was a passionate Sesame Street fan and supporter just like myself and many others here. She was one of the few that I've met here who wanted so badly to have classic Sesame Street released on DVD and actually went out to do something about it including petitions and letters. I am sure she is up in heaven grinning ear to ear knowing that her dream came true with the Sesame Street Old School set. I can't help but believe she had something to do with it. She was not in the best of health as she had hinted at, but I never realized it was as bad as it was. She was a wonderful person and I miss her around here greatly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"I got married in 1988 at the age of 21, and was immediatly a step mom to 3 kids, ages 4, 6, and 8. Today those kids are all up and grown and 2 are married, one with kids. So now that I have finally been successfull in starting an immediate family of my own, I am not only a mother of 2 (soon to become 3), but a grandmother as well!" - Originally posted by Rosewood

Remembering Rosewood, I remember there are so many familys out there missing parents, or brothers, or sisters, or children, or friends. Rosewood was a great person. We'll miss her, and pray for her family.

Beau

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Rosewood was a wonderful member, I had a couple of nice chats about Sesame Street with her and she was going to send me some classic clips on DVD and I had just mailed her the DVD's when she suddenly died. It really affected me and reminded me how fragile life is. Bryan's right, she would be so thrilled with the Old School Sesame Street box set. Rosewood, everytime I watch a classic SS clip, I will think of you and smile. Here's to you.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I never knew Rosewood or Amy but I feel like I lost MC family I never met.
I hope they both RIP. I'm delighted that such adorable people are well remembered and greatly missed here at the forums. :cry: :smile:

King Jim

Reaction score
I probably don't remember Rosewood but I bet she way a very amazing person just like everyone here at MC. She must have been an awsome person. I wish I could have met her and intelligence. She was the best like I've heard from other members. Well I'll be praying for Rosewood when I say a prayer tonight. Although I didn't know you I bet you were awsome and amazing. God Bless. Bobhopesite

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's sweet of you to pray for her bhs. I know she would be very pleased to hear you say that. I'll pray for you as well as her. Prayer is a most wonderful thing to lift our spirits when we're down. God bless us all. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I onlyknew Rosewood for about a couple of months and she was a really nice person. We even did a video trade. I just can't believe she's gone. -_-;; I won't forget her and I pray for her and her loved ones as well.

AMEN!