Rowlf is #46

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
That's way cool! Personally though I think he should have been higher..:smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think Rowlf should be higher as well. But that might just be because Scooby-doo came in second, and I can't stand him.

Yay Rowlf!

rowlfster

Reaction score
mine would be Rowlf, Scooby, Hong Kong Phooey, Grommit, Scrappy

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Cool

It's cool that Rowlf made the list, although I do think he should be higher in that list. Plus I'm also a big wrestling fan and it was cool to see pro wrestler the Junkyard Dog on the list, altough he's not really a dog, he's a human. So why didn't Snoop Dog make the list? But you can't say anything bad about Snoopy being number one. But why is Hong Kong Phoney over Rowlf, Hong Kong hasn't really be a big deal since like what the late 70's. Well just saying.:wink:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Zero

Oh yeah
and I'm also a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan, so it was cool seeing Zero :cool: on the list as well.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
oh well atleast rowlf made it he's one of my favorite muppet characters since getting older for some reason I'm just glad hes getting the notice he deserves he could have just as well been left off and forgotten....I'm glad disney didn't make that list lol

Daylight

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
So why didn't Snoop Dog make the list?
In the article where I first read about this, it said that Snoop Dog had been on the list (number 72 I think) but they took him off for some reason.