Rowlf's Nephew

DreamTripper

Reaction score
He's a dog. Most dogs are born into litters of 4 or more. And most mother dogs have more than one litter in their lives. Assuming at least a third of the pups were female, and that at least one of those females had pups of her own, then yes, Rowlf probably did have a few nephews.

Oh. You weren't looking for a "real life" kind of answer, were you?:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:big_grin: You don't suppose that Rowlf's nephew is the real flesh and blood puppy dog who he gently stroked and fondled in its sleep while he sang What a Wonderful World on a Muppet Show episode one time do you?:smirk: :smirk:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Aw, that would be so cute!!

And PS: Would you happen to know if there is a clip like that somewhere on YouTube maybe?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have absolutely no experience at all of YouTube Renee. But somebody may be able to tell you for sure.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Yes, Rowlf had a nephew. The character, puppeteered by Jerry Juhl, was basically just a smaller version of Rowlf. The character appeared on The Jimmy Dean Show - and he appeared only once.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Yes, Rowlf had a nephew. The character, puppeteered by Jerry Juhl, was basically just a smaller version of Rowlf. The character appeared on The Jimmy Dean Show - and he appeared only once.
AWWWW I would pay so much to see that!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
awwww:smile: I wish I could see him. Sounds cute:flirt:

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo, you don\t by any chance remember Rowlf's nephew's name do you???