Rumor: Reporter Kermit Replica in 2009

Luke

Reaction score
Could it mean that CSTom knows lots of Muppet plans but cant tell us till it has been approved to be released?
It could well mean there are no "official" plans to release Reporter Kermit but its on the drawing board, or it could just mean they don't have any updates on Fozzie that have been cleared for release by their marketing people. I just find it very strange as Master Replicas distribution people wouldn't bother making up stuff, with such specific information as well, and they are all part of the same company so they must be "in the loop" - maybe Jamie is right and its something to do with the figurines. Figuratively speaking, it does make sense to have Kermit out there in the future as a poser if they expect it to go on further than Fozzie. There is a demand with the distributor and what are they supposed to say to people getting into the line late who want the main character ... "Sorry can't have him .. but how bout a nice Link Hogthrob instead?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
*would die for a nice Link Hogthrob*

Bea:zany:{Well...that sounds wrong...}regard

Luke

Reaction score
Actually the P.I.S would make KILLER photo puppets, FM Piggy as well.

Beauregard

Reaction score
We may have to settle for figurines...but a proper scale-ish-real-ish-looking-ish PIS figurene set would look amazing.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Edit: D'oh, I just read the news! :frown:Anyway, they should make Reporter Kermit eventually because I'd buy it!

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I agree with those that feel Releasing reporter Kermit is a good marketing strategy. That is if they also made available the jacket, hat and microphone an available to purchase item. I know I would now like to have a mint in the box frog cause I had to display mine and pose him differently each month. (He's part of the family and decor. It's a big thing now for all my friends to have their photos with him.) But in a marketing plan to catch all the enthusiasts who did not buy in on the original. This is a good second guess. C'mon how many of us had every version of Luke Skywalker and He-man. Same theory.

KK