Rumors of Disney Muppet Projects...

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well let's not change MV3D right away. I've never seen it.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
If what you heard turns out to be true, hopefully Disney will release some kind of DVD with the original version, and some 3-D glasses!

They'd have to figure out how to include the animatronic Statler & Waldorf, Swedish Chef, and Bean somehow, not to mention the penguins in the Orchestra Pit. Maybe just jump back-and-forth to shots of them or something? Dunno.

I hope all this stuff happens soon! Way cool! :big_grin:

blackurth

Reaction score

I agree as long as they release the original muppet 3-d on dvd then they can do a new version,but if not then they should just let it be...

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
They cant say they cant do 3D on a tv! Spy Kids did it and so did Shrek 3D!
Maybe if we get these we could get Captain E.O.!
Ty

Muppets Mad Man

Reaction score
if they did the muppet vision 3D, disney should give you real 3D glasses the 1's u get at the theme parks not those rubbish cardboard 1's u got with shrek 3D and spy kids 3D.

Randlev

Reaction score
I dunno about Spy Kids 3-D, but Shrek 3-D was just plain painful to watch. Granted, it made the ride look spectacular and it's an awesome film, but it's definitely not made for the red and blue 3-D glasses you get in cereal boxes.

Muppetvision 3-D I think would be hugely entertaining even on DVD in non-3-D form. Wait, here's an idea. Disney could release Muppetvision and The Muppets go to Walt Disney World on a single DVD set. That would be brilliant beyond brilliant.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I look forward to the idea of a new MuppetVision 3D. I want the original to be preserved for the ages, but new material needs to be rotated in every now and again. New material will bring people back to the attraction again and get them talking about Muppets, and that's a good thing.

Disney should hold on to the original film and then bring it back every few years or so. They can keep rotating it with the new film...maybe play the original in Anaheim and the new one in Orlando, then switch every few months, or something like that.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Does anyone know more about this American Idol Muppet thing?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yeah, I want to hear more about Muppet Idol too! I've been wanting Kermit to be a guest judge on the real show for a while now (or Oscar the Grouch), so this is cool news to me!

:smile: :grouchy: