Running...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I don't ever run. I can't afford to lose the weight. I can't gain weight for anything, but I can lose it very easily. I'm 18 and about 5'10 and I'm lucky if I'm 120 pounds. I eat junk food all the time and fatty foods but it doesn't help me gain weight, so yea, it sucks.
you have good genes then...i wish i was as lucky as you

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
since we're into the new year, i have to say i ended 2003 with a good 7 mile run on new years eve and started the 1st day of 2004 with another good 7 mile run. not so bad so far.....

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
still 365 more days to go (counting just new years) that's a lot of days to blow it!

:stick_out_tongue: Aren't I miss positive? :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
still 365 more days to go (counting just new years) that's a lot of days to blow it!

well, I certainly missed the positive aspect of that post, so, yes, you are.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:

blow it!!!! if you were talking about me and running, i run 5 days a week, about 6 to 7 miles per day. i can't blow it, not now. not when the world needs me!

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
blow it!!!! if you were talking about me and running, i run 5 days a week, about 6 to 7 miles per day. i can't blow it, not now. not when the world needs me!

ryan
6 or 7 miles per day is crazy.I'd have a heart attack if I had to do that everyday.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
6 or 7 miles per day is crazy.I'd have a heart attack if I had to do that everyday.
try running 4 miles when it's about 25 degrees outside at night time. that's what i did last night and i got so cold i had to go back to the house. my face and legs were pink.

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
try running 4 miles when it's about 25 degrees outside at night time. that's what i did last night and i got so cold i had to go back to the house. my face and legs were pink.

ryan
You're crazy.:crazy:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i was about to go run in it again tonight, my usual 6 or 7 mile hour long run tonight, but it was to cold and i didn't feel like putting up with it.....so i'm not totally crazy..just a little!

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i was about to go run in it again tonight, my usual 6 or 7 mile hour long run tonight, but it was to cold and i didn't feel like putting up with it.....so i'm not totally crazy..just a little!

ryan
Well, I'm glad all isn't lost with you, lol. :smile: