Ryan needs some computer help

That Announcer

Reaction score
OK. For the entire day, Prawnie's computer has been stuck in an alternate dimension, as he can't get the site to work. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

TA

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
OK. For the entire day, Prawnie's computer has been stuck in an alternate dimension, as he can't get the site to work. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

TA
No, but it does my heart good to see others call him "Prawnie" too.

:zany: (holding cue card) "Aaawwwwww"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Maybe his IP address is dialed into a number that's been banned here. I can't explain it very well, but that's happened to me before on other forums. Tell him to check his ip address, reset his internet connection, and check it again, and try to get on MC. He can check his ip here: http://whatismyip.com/
And TA, you inbox is full. I tried to tell you that I can't figure out how to set up my gmail to MSN.. **grumbles**

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'll tell him that.

Pepper: what you need to do is grab a temporary MSN account, use that to set up Messenger, and then add your Gmail address as the one you usually use to sign in. I think you can delete the temp MSN as well.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, and tell him to save the ip addresses, since they might be the reason why he can't get on.

I will try figure out the msn thing. ><

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:big_grin:

TA thank you so much for starting this thread! You've been a HUGE help! And I don't know how, but I'm back. Thanks for the advice MrsP. You might've been right.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Prawnie! *gasp*

(A penguin rushes in holding a cue card reading "YAAY!")

MrsPepper

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
:big_grin:

TA thank you so much for starting this thread! You've been a HUGE help! And I don't know how, but I'm back. Thanks for the advice MrsP. You might've been right.
YAY! **hugs** Welcome back!

Keep track of those addresses, then if it happens again we can contact Phil about it.