?'s for Zoooooot!

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I got a question. After your done with the Muppet Characters, will you or have you, started on some Sesame Streeters? Or Fraggles?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Actually, No. I won't be doing Sesame Street, or Fraggle Rock. The Only reason I am doing the Muppets, is because I wanted them. LOL I mean Since the line is over, and there were quite a few I Personally Wanted I decided to make them for myself. And Being a sculptor I have other projects going on not muppet related. HOWEVER, There IS someone who HAS already Started sculpting Sesame Street guys, his name on here is MWoO. And May I say His Bert Figure sculpt is Comming out VERY well, aslo His Elmo is HOT. Both are excellent!!!! I don't know if he plans on selling them though. I hope that helps.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Are you planning on sculpting any more Muppet figs?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Yes Sir.....towards the end of this week I should have the Luncheon Counter Monster Done casted and Painted, along With the "NEW & Improved" Sculpts of Boppity and Gloat (not customs). Still to come before the end of the year I have Timmy Monster on the Side awaiting to be molded, and casted, The Mutations, Armature done, no clay lol. I have slated to do Droop, Wane & Wanda, Bobby Benson...No Babies!!!!! ehhhhh. lol And Nigel the Conductor.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Awesome, I always get excited when I see you've posted new creations. :cool:

MWoO

Reaction score
Word of advice, Bobby and Wayne shaire the sameh ead (It htink) so might I suggest doing the blank head first, moldingi t, and then adding the detail for each character's head. Would save you a lot of work if you haven't already done it.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
LOL Thanks already got. Thats why im gonna do those two guys. measure twice, cut once. But thanks though. So hows your work comming?

MWoO

Reaction score
hiatus. Just not feelingi t. Decided to work in 3d for awhile instead. I switch with the seasons kind of.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Zoot... Would your plans at some point also include Hilda and/or Mulch?