S.S, Parody on Robot Chicken 11/19 11:30pm est

Drtooth

Reaction score
Funny thing is the first "Big Bird Flu" joke I heard was in a local undergroundish newspaper. They had this whole article about it. they even mentioned Benny Rabbit in it.

BTW, I heard Robot Chicken did an Inspector Gadget cartoon using Maurice LaMarche as his voice, and Frank Welker as Brain and Dr. Claw...

wiley207

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Funny thing is the first "Big Bird Flu" joke I heard was in a local undergroundish newspaper. They had this whole article about it. they even mentioned Benny Rabbit in it.

BTW, I heard Robot Chicken did an Inspector Gadget cartoon using Maurice LaMarche as his voice, and Frank Welker as Brain and Dr. Claw...
They did do an Inspector Gadget parody. Maurice did a better Gadget than usual. Not only did they have Frank Welker in the voice cast there, they also had Cree Summer voice Penny! (her original voice actress from 1983-1984)

I thought that Sesame skit was FUNNY! They made it a bit reminiscent of the older skits. I think they should've gotten Caroll Spinney to voice Big Bird, and Jerry Nelson to do Snuffy and the Count. (Hey, Robot Chicken's pretty good at getting voice actors!)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah Robot Chicken is good at getting voice actors, and big name actors to do voice overs as well. It helps that Seth Green is friends with a lot of them.

They got the whole Scooby-Doo cast to do their voices.