Saban Is Pure Evil!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Saban Is Pure Evil!!!!!!!!

Though some people were offended by a certain rapper being in the Christmas special (for the love of Mike, let's not start that again), while others were offended by a Disney buyout, this really cheesses me off!!!!

The Evil Saban, Brain child of stealing old Japanese shows that you'd be weird to like past the age of 10, will now get the Muppets into his evil clutches (I can only picture Dr. Claw...interrestingly enough Saban wrote music for the Gadget cartoon, one of the ONLY good things he's ever done).

Say what you will about Disney, but I cannot just stand here while he buys them into extinction. I can see David Golez, and Bill Barretta just sitting on the corner with signs saying, "will manipulate puppets for food," whilest Saban greenlights Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in the center of the Earth.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! SOMEONE CALL IN JAMES BOND, OR JAMES HOUND... OR SOMETHING!!!!!

My mind will explode in ten seconds.....

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: Saban Is Pure Evil!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Drtooth
I can see David Golez, and Bill Barretta just sitting on the corner with signs saying, "will manipulate puppets for food," whilest Saban greenlights Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in the center of the Earth.
That's perfect. Jackie and I have muffins!

:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Joke all you want, Emmy Mik! I cannot stomach the fact that the great, classic, wonderful, god-like Muppets will go to a company who made such terrible pointlessly violent garbage. It's like Jackson Pollack buying the rights to Leonardo DaVinci!

NEVER ON THIS BOARD HAVE I BEEN SO SCARED!!!!! NOT EVEN WHEN RESIDENTLILLY...well, if you're in the Action figures discussion board, you'd know!!!!

I just hope the spirit of Jim Henson haunts Haim in his sleep!!!!!!

Or worse!! Maybe we should tie Mr. Saban to a chair and make him watch all the episodes of Power Rangers end to end, and put one of those Clockwork Orange dealies on his head!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Haven't you read the lord of the rings? The Last Alliance Of Elves And Men was the battle in which Sauron was defeated when the ring was chopped of his finger. Saban is an evil similar to sauron

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by crazy ernie
The Last Alliance Of Elves And Men was the battle in which Sauron was defeated when the ring was chopped of his finger. Saban is an evil similar to sauron
You know we're in trouble when Lord of the Rings tactics sound good.

But I don't want to chop off his finger. I'm pretty sure another Saban would grow from it and make 50 more Power ranger sequals!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
If this leads into a lord of the rings spoof story in which 9 members go out to destroy saban,I have dibs on one of the hobbits

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Or worse!! Maybe we should tie Mr. Saban to a chair and make him watch all the episodes of Power Rangers end to end, and put one of those Clockwork Orange dealies on his head!<<

Tooth ma man, whats your trip? I realize that whenever a news article on a possible JHC suitor comes ou ton the AP wire, fans on here get all wacked out and start shooting down the company.
As Luke has stated, JHC as a company is in dire need of a buyout.

I surmise no matter who would be reported as 'in talks' people would cry foul.

Trust me, if tommorrow Viacom was reported in the running people would start posting 'Viacom is evil!'

Let's all wait til we seen the ink dried on a contract and a press release stating an actual buyout.