Sad News...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Remember 'Disney's_Muppets'? His mother had cancer and she died a few days ago. Disney's_Muppets is abandoned for some reason but keep your prayers and concerns for him and his family.:sympathy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Aww,What A Shame! How Old Was She And When Is He/She (Disneys Muppets) Coming Back?

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Prayers are going out to DM and his family. Cancer sucks. I lost my dad on 22May and am still floored that a parent - someone who is invincible in my eyes - can DIE. I hope DM comes back to the forum and that we can help in the long days ahead.

Heather

King Jim

Reaction score
How sad. :cry:

What Happened to Disneys Muppets? :confused:

McFraggle

Reaction score
That's sad. :cry: Our prayers are with their family. :sympathy:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
:cry: I lost my grandpa to cancer when I was 8. It's a dreadful disease. :sympathy: I'll be thinking about their family.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I do a LOT of volunteer work with the kids at the Ronald McDonald House while they get treatment at St. Jude for cancer, and have lost 3 to the horrible monster already.

I'm concerned about our friend, and hope things turn out well. As soonas anybody knows anything, let us have an update!

Beebers

Reaction score
I lost my father to an accident when I was 13, and my mother to cancer, which literally ate her up before my eyes, when I was 19. I've lost many people since, to all sorts of things. All my sympathy, and empathy, to ANYONE suffering this sort of loss and right now especially to DisneysMuppets.

:frown:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
What bad news.:frown: I've too lost both parents,all 4 grandparents,my aunt,my godmother & godsister(7 in the last 4 years). My sympathy & prayers to Disney Muppets & his family.