Sam's funniest moments.

Soul H

Reaction score
My favourite Sam moments is when he said the difference of immoral and illegal:

"Immoral is doing bad things and illegal is me with a tummy-ache". Then the date looks at him confusically and he adds sarcastically : "I didn't write it".

And how about when the guest star told him to look at a particular hot dog, when it was a rep-a-lick-ah (Cookie Monster humour:wink:) of the pick a card routine and the guest threw away the other 11 hot dogs and said "There's your hot dog!".

I nearly die of laughter watching those.

Sam the Eagle, although you're a wet blanket we love you. :attitude:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Pianodog said:
"Am I the only one offended by this?"

Speed Tracer mentions Sam's song/poem number with Rowlf, and Sam is hysterical in that one: "*** willow *** willow" is all he has to say, and he's embarrassed and not completely convinced that this is cultural. After asking why people off stage are laughing, he turns to them again and says, annoyed: "Do you want to do this?". That line sounds like Frank Oz improvising, and that's wonderful. I laughed my head off!

Pianodog.
Rowlf and Sam doing the Mikado. Man, that was a riot.

In fact, in the complete anthology of Gilbert and Sullivan's librettos, in the introduction to the Mikado, the author mentioned the Muppets doing '*** Willow,' among the other references to the Mikado in pop culture (and the author loved the Muppets' take on it).

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I loved the Titwillow song in the first season and I loved Sam's Song.

:attitude: WE LOVE SAM :attitude:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Titwillow and the whole Nudity speech

"Umm could someone hand me a towel..."

Classic!!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Sam slagging Elton John off, without realising Mozart wore tights and wigs and so on. Good times.

And also, any scene with Sam in MCC, as that is the funniest moment ever a mon avis.

Sam is a legend, I love him. :attitude: