Santa Chef

WiGgY

Reaction score
I like the fake beard and I like the frosted look on the Chef' "real" hair. Instead of making it look like the Chef is Santa, they made it look like the Chef dressed up as Santa and I like that.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I love this figure, its so unusual its just something that I will have to get. Any idea when it will be available?

DOGTOW

Reaction score
yeah thats cool the way its chef in santa costume. Very funny :smile: released when ?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow! That is so cool and funny looking! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I like it too. I'll have a lot of Chefs by then, but I may have to pick it up because it's so neat and unique!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I love this figure, its so unusual its just something that I will have to get. Any idea when it will be available?
I think he will be available some time around Christmas. Probably end of november/early december.

FYI, he comes with a wreath, hat (so it must be removable) and string of lights to get tangled in. :big_grin: This will look perfect with some holiday Rizzo's as elves.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm glad he isnt coming out too early then because im finding it hard to keep up with all the figures that are coming out especially when we are going overseas in a few months so I'm trying to conserve money but I want to get all the figures as well!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well I do not actually know when he is being released. But I doubt it will be in October, being a Santa figure.