Sarah's Freako Dream!!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
be afraid be very afraid!!!!!! here is a weird dream that include some of the muppet central people.....READ OR RUN!!!

okay i am at the doctor when he comes in and tells me i need a kidney...so i am all crying and junk when he tells me it's hard to find someone my blood type, and I won't make it through the year.....

so i go home and the first thing i do is post about it....i get off cry a lot then get back on. i see posts by jamie, beaker, and phil to offer one of theirs....and luke offers a penguin kidney (thanks!) i cry some more and start to call my doctor and i faint...

the next thing i know i am in a hospitol bed, and i hear clicking. i look over and see jamie typing away. still confused where i am and who is on the other side of the room i see muppet central come up on the screen and i know it is jamie.....i ask him why he's there and he says he gave me a kidney. i look over and see lots and lots of muppet stuff on the other side of the room....a huge pepe doll (sent by beaker) and a huge penguin (guess who) are about the size of me! other dolls, busts, and dvd's are all over..

the next thing i realize is that i am in a wheelchair (too weak to walk) and jamie is pushing me.....all of a sudden diane sawyer comes up and starts asking me about muppet central...i tell her that we are a big family and then she tells me there are people there to see me. i look over and see steve whitmire and bill baretta!!! wow-za!

then i am at home about a week later and i am getting get well cards from everyone at muppet central...then i come across a black one it is from emmy and jackie....they say they are jealous, but am i glad i got to see bill....

then i woke up......

i NEVER remember dreams...but i remember every sentence of dialogue.....really REALLY weird!

Sarah...

SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kala

Reaction score
Wow, you have pretty detailed dreams. I never remember much from mine, and what I do remember usually doesn't make much sense.

I think that dream really sums up the characters of the people on this forum, though. I haven't been a member here for very long, but I've lurked for quite a while, and I've always been very impressed at everyone's kindness and generosity. I'm sure Jim would be proud that people who grew up with his magical creations (and perhaps some who have just recently been exposed to them) turn out to be such wonderful people.

I'm proud to be a part of the Muppet Central community!

(Okay, I'm done being sappy now) :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kala

I think that dream really sums up the characters of the people on this forum, though. I haven't been a member here for very long, but I've lurked for quite a while, and I've always been very impressed at everyone's kindness and generosity. I'm sure Jim would be proud that people who grew up with his magical creations (and perhaps some who have just recently been exposed to them) turn out to be such wonderful people.

I'm proud to be a part of the Muppet Central community!
Man, this has to be one of the best post Ive read in awhile!
Well, were happy to have ya on MC!

And man, Sarah you sure have a good vivid dream memory!
I cant seem to recall any dream for so long. I once had this really vivid dream I was in the future, San Francisco 2035...going to a robotic aqauirum...but thats a story for another day.

SNLIM

Reaction score
wow sarah that's so incredible that you can remember that particular dream out of like years. personally, i do not recollect absolutely any of my dreams. very rarely right when i wake up i'll remember one VERY vaguely but in the next 30 sec. i forget. is that abnormal that i don't remember absolutely anything from any of my dreams? anyway, back to the point that is one awesome dream....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That is one freaky dream, Sarah. I'm glad I could provide you with a dream kidney. Ouch! :eek: I've had dreams like that but they weren't so pleasant. :embarrassed: I guess the message is we all spend way too much time on the computer - especially me. LOL!

Hey, I want a giant Pepe too! :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I could never remember a dream that well. All I do know is that they usually with me dieing or just getting injured, and then I wake up thinking "What the :eek: just happened".

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by SNLIM
very rarely right when i wake up i'll remember one VERY vaguely but in the next 30 sec. i forget. is that abnormal that i don't remember absolutely anything from any of my dreams? anyway, back to the point that is one awesome dream....
Very simple, its something I figured out a long time ago.

1) Dreams do not occur in real time. So it is possible to have the most vivid epic dream, yet it could only take a few minutes in real time.

2) There is only a very brief window of memory retention from a dream when you wake up. After a while the feelins surrounding the dream you had will ware off, and you will be left with only a few fleeting fragments of it later on in the day.

3) Only once in a while it seems can one fully remember, in vivid detail a dream.

4) 98% of dreams youve had ya most likely dont remember.

5) Heres the most important thing. You can go for weeks without even realizing you dreamt...meaning you went to bed, woke up...and it was a matter of seconds without any dream rememberences. So I have two theories:

Either A) You dont know anything about your dream til the moment you wake up, and it kind of jolts you like a blast of information that automatically gives you a memory.
or B) You are having a dream, then the alarm goes off "ruining" the dream you were having. But is it in real time? I theorize
the REM dream state runs on an undefinable plain of consciousness that is very far off from actual time.

Anyways, theres a great animated film called Waking Life that explores the whole shabang. Hey...its 4:30 AM...I dont even know what Im talking about.

Originally posted by frogboy4
I guess the message is we all spend way too much time on the computer
Indeed. We are definately living in the 0101010 generation, all glued to our flickering screens lost in the slipstream of endless digital bits and bauds.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Sarah, I think your dream is telling that your online Muppet family will ALWAYS come through for you, no matter WHAT!!! (And we WILL!!!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sarah, as a dream analyzer, I think this dream means that you left me out of it!!!!!!!! :stick_out_tongue:

Hehe! I've had dreams like that before. Er, ever since I saw an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation (Picard lives an almost entire lifetime in ten minutes while he's unconcious) I've lived out entire alternate realities in my dreams.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can always offer up a kidney bean. My kidneys make stones in them. I doubt they'd be very comfortable.

So, have you been to your doctor for a checkup?

F:embarrassed:Z