Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
And Disney are meeting Master Replicas at toy fair, so some news may come soon, but not necessarily good for MR.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool! I will miss buying from MR of course, but hopefully whoever *might* get the Muppets license from Disney will do them (& us loyal fans) justice and start churning out some Muppets, starting with Fozzie... and Rowlf!

:smile:
Anthony

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My thinking is if another company did get the poser license there would be a 2nd edition of the Kermit poser as well. His reissue (yet only his reissue) would not really upset me because I know for a fact that the majority of collectors will only purchase other Muppet characters if Kermit is available. If that means getting Fozzie and onward then I'm all for having an endless supply of Kermit posers on the market. Edition number be darned and I mean that. So, just some speculation there. :smile:

I know Disney has many deals with manufacturers that can really drive the price down. The question is if they can maintain the quality we have come to expect from MR. :confused:

Personally, I think one or two poser issues per year are completely feasible. I also think characters like Teeth and Beaker could sell quite well if given a good marketing campaign.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am not usually a negative person for any reason. But I have a feeling that MR is now going to be history. With everything shutting down and factories are hard to find in China. plus they are loosing many licenses, this is not a good sign. also, MR is sharing a booth at toyfair this year according to Tom. I hope there is some little hope for them, all we can do is wait.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Personally, I think one or two poser issues per year are completely feasible. I also think characters like Teeth and Beaker could sell quite well if given a good marketing campaign.

How do you think that minor characters would sell....doesn't make sence. Piggy would sell over Teeth or Beaker ANY day. Everyone knows who they are. Even Bunsen would sell over Beaker as well. :confused: