Save the Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
from the TP board...

**Or it's just the oppisite! I mean, they might know Jim is dead, but they couldn't pick out Richard Hunt from a line up of Jerry Nelson! Or Steve Whitmire from a group of Brian Hensons. They don't *know* so they just don't *care*.**

what the heck does that mean??!!! :attitude: I know (and I can pick and pick out the voice's) from Jerry, Richard, Steve, Jim and Frank. we NEED to deleate (or close) this thread! :sympathy:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
I also agree that what was said on that ToughPigs topic was totally unnecessary!

Shouldn't fans stick together?
I agree, Phillip. But remember that people here at MC said some nasty, hurtful, and unfair things about TPers first. That thread was a reaction to this one.

I think this is a very touchy subject, and I agree that the whole matter should probably be dropped.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Apparently I'm hard to understand in my late-night or early morning postings! Ha ha. Ouch. Anyhow, the whole topic just goes in one big circle. Some for, some against. Does it really matter in the end? Well, yeah--individually our own opinions will matter.

I appreciate that I'm considered trying to be a nice guy and all that, but it isn't so much that folks from one forum are talking about folks at another as much as it is that all this bickering between the two places and all this pointing fingers and such...it's not in the soul of what we all learned from when Jim Henson was around. Nothing on either forum lately seems to be.

I kept this thread open hoping that friendly debate could happen, and it hasn't. And nothing has come of it. Nothing good, anyways. Just stuff that can hurt each others' feelings. It's not good. It's not fun. It definitely isn't why I go to post on the message boards and the feeling from one thread will bleed over into another thread.

I'm going to close this thread, but not delete it, and I hope in the future we can have some friendly debates about such topics and not have folks naming, pointing, or calling each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.