Saw Fraggle Rock again finally!

RobUK

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was a massive Fraggle Rock fan as a kid, I still have all the stuffed Fraggles! I hadn't seen Fraggle Rock since it was on TV (what 20 years ago?) though. On Monday though I got the new DVD and it was so good, it was magical going back to see these characters who I had obsessed about in my childhood! Only watched a couple episodes so far cos wanna save them a bit, but capture the moon was lovely! It made me and my partner fall asleep, it's like one big lullaby! :excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
RobUK said:
Hi everyone. I was a massive Fraggle Rock fan as a kid, I still have all the stuffed Fraggles! I hadn't seen Fraggle Rock since it was on TV (what 20 years ago?) though. On Monday though I got the new DVD and it was so good, it was magical going back to see these characters who I had obsessed about in my childhood! Only watched a couple episodes so far cos wanna save them a bit, but capture the moon was lovely! It made me and my partner fall asleep, it's like one big lullaby! :excited:
Hi!

Welcome to the forum. Good for you - nice to see a fellow Mancunian on here!! :wink:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I totally know how you felt RobUK. I too was a huge Fraggle Rock fan as a child, I used to tell people I was from Fraggle Rock, and I saw it again for the first time in 10 years in November. It was so magical to see it again. I had forgotten what an amazing show it was and what I was missing out on not watching it. I can not wait until they release it in the US so I can see all the episodes again and not in the bad copied quality that my dvds are. But yeah what an awesome, wonderful, totally great show. I will never go 10 years with out watching it again.