Saxman with his Saxgirl

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
*My point of view!*

I just finished Middle School. Summer, FINALLY! There were so much things I want to do this season! Even, my Sweet 14! But another thing poped in my mind that would be so proud of me that I'm finally out of school and would give me lessons. Zoot. Man, he is my celeberty crush! I would love to meet him, but sadly, Mom and Dad have to save money to pay the rents of their houses. Plus, I'm broke. When I got home, my sister, Lauren jumped up to me.

Lauren: Guess what came in the mail!!????

Me: Your pass to see Sonic on Ice?

Lauren: Hahahaha...NO!

Me: Geeze, then what? Another package from ebay?

Lauren: Nope! Remeber that fanmail that you sent to the Electric Mayhem?

Me: Yeah, man, they should've gotten it by now.

Lauren: Well, they did!

Me: Shut, Up!

Lauren: And, they sent you gifts, in actual packages!

Me: Let Me See!

I took the huge package from my sister's hands and took out a pocket knife dad gave me. I ripped open the package to see what was inside. And I almost fainted, because, somehow, the Electric Mayhem were actually in the box, gasping for air.

Me: O...M...G.....wha...what are you all doing in Ohio?

Dr.Teeth: Well, we positivly, wanted to take the tour bus here, but it broke down and the Ohio plane was too expensive, so we packaged all of us in here.

Floyd: Man, we should've added air holes. Animal and I couldn't breathe.

Animal: (gasping) HARD! HARD!

Janice: Like, wow, nice home ya got Leah, fer sure!

Me: Th-thank you Janice!

Lauren: Heh, heh, looks like Zoot and Lips fell asleep.

I turn my attention to Zoot as he sleeps ontop of Lips. I was shocked to see my favorite saxophonest, and the most favorable house band, in my very home. I quickly helped the gang out of the box, then, I notice Lips waking up, and Zoot was still asleep.

Lips: Man, Floyd, how long was I out for?

Floyd: Not long man, Trumpet Girl ok?

Lips: I think so.

I saw Lips picking up the purple whatnot, known as Trumpet Girl. I just didn't understand why she was called Trumpet Girl even though she plays trombone. Neither me nor my sister don't understand why.

Trumpet Girl: Oh, good, we're here. That box was getting crowded.

Janice: Fer sure.

Zoot was the only Muppet in the box. Man, he is a heavy sleeper. Dr.Teeth walked up to him, and hitted him with a pillow, hard on the face.

Zoot: I'm up! Wha...how long was it?

Lips: Not long. Your fan is right behind ya.

Zoot: Whaddya mean?

Janice: Like, turn around Zoot.

Zoot: Alright Alright.

When Zoot turned around, I could tell he was speechless. He stared into my blue-gray eyes and took my outreached hand. I was about to faint, but I would rather stare into his shades.

Me: Oh......

Zoot: Oh, um, you must be.....uh.....

Trumpet Girl: Leah.

Zoot: Yeah. Leah. You must be Leah right?

Me: Ye....Yeah.....

Dr.Teeth: Awkward.

Janice: Fer sure.....its like, a love momento.

Lauren: Oh boy.

Me: What?

Lauren: 1st, i just knew you two would be together. 2nd, here comes the dog.

For once, sis was right. My dog, Chico, was running towards Janice. He jumped onto her lap and licked her face. We were all laughing so hard. I completely forgot that Chico was in Mom's room.

Janice: Oh, like, hes so cute!

(Chico barks twice)

Lauren: I better let him out.

Janice: Ok then, I'll go with you.

Lauren: Ok, now I won't yell for him again.

Me: Don't you talk about it!

Dr.Teeth: By the way Lee...I can call ya Lee right?

Me: Totally!

Dr.Teeth: Well, anyway, me and the gang saw your pictures on deviantart. They are positivly wonderful!

Zoot: Yeah, I especially enjoyed the ones you did for you and me.

Me: Oh.....really?

Zoot: Yep man, their fan-skil-dudly-bop-tastic!

Me: So glad you liked it.

Floyd: In fact, me and the gang were talking, and we want you to live your new life with us!

Me: Your kidding?

Lips: Dude, we're serious.

Animal: SERIOUS! SERIOUS!

Floyd: Animal! Heel!

I was about to faint again. But Zoot and Nigel caught me.

Me: Ok....I'm in!

Lauren: Oh hey, guess what else got in the mail.

Me: What? Mom's bills?

Lauren: Sonic Passes! Wanna go?

Me: Sorry little sis, I'm going to be famous!

Lauren: Lucky! Whatever, you better get packin' then. Sonic the Hedgehog, HERE I COME!

Lauren leaves to let mom see the passes. Leaving me and the Electric Mayhem and Orchestra with puzzled looks.

Janice: Like, what the....

Me: Shes obsessed with Sonic. Man, hes a little weird.

Nigel: Right....

Dr.Teeth: Anyway, we'll help ya pack.

Trumpet Girl: But just one problem, we don't have the tour bus.

Rowlf: Yeah, remeber doc? it's still in California.

Dr.Teeth: Oh....then, we'll call the moving company then to rent a few trucks.

Me: Good Idea.

Zoot: Say Lee, mind if I see some of your pictures from D.A?

Me: Sure!

I turned the computer back on. I was drawing on the computer for 2 to 4 years. Who knew my artwork finally paid off! I never knew that my saxophone hero, would be a fan of my work!

Days later, me and the gang were in California. I was so excited! I actually saw the Hollywood sign! Once we got to the house, it was a big baige house. Once we got inside, everything was all peace-like, hippified, and all so 1980s' and 1970s' like. Just the way I like it. There was a stage, lounge room with kitchen, and in the hallway, there were many rooms! I remember Janice telling me that each Muppet had a favorite color. So each Muppet-Musician has their very own room. Animal was red, Floyd was orange, Rowlf was brown, Lips and Trumpet Girl were yellow, Nigel was black, Dr.Teeth was green, Zoot was Blue, and Janice was pink. Right between Janice and Zoot's dorms, was a purple room. Every Musician had a name on the door, except the purple. Dr.Teeth said that the room was for me. I knew that my life will live on for life. Get it? I used Life twice?..........Nevurmind. Part 2 is coming soon!