Say Cheese!

christyb

Reaction score
Oh so you have another story? Well two can play at that game. Just see if our newest gal Van will fall for Jack. :wink: Ya know I was only kidding ya Prawnie. You're right big brother. I don't have the next chapter of Destiny ready yet. I'm feeling out different directions for it. Not quite sure which way I wanna go. That and there's a project that our ever friendly family Dog wants me to help him with...non-muppet related...school (meh who needs it? Wait I'm paying for it!)...and an idea I got the other day that I tossed out to Beau and he liked. Whaddya think about me rewriting Return to the Magic. I'd write the backstory of why Red left the Rock, a story of when the "phantom" arrived and Amy, and then ending with a rewrite (which shall be a hundred times better than the original) Return to the Magic. Is it a good idea or kicking a dead horse?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You think that dead horse likes being kicked like that?

You know, it might be interesting... Though instead of a rewrite, why not a continuation. PM me, we can talk about that and other schtuff.

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm..that's intresting...I'm not happy with the way Return to the Magic was so I was wanting to fix it and bring it back to the forefront. Especially since I've seen more and more stories along the same line and well ya know selfish me..I want people to read my story! Annndd...why don't I just PM you instead of muffining yet another thread?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno... You seem to have a talent for muffining. Makes me want to be fright there with you and/or Bo muffining away... But given my time schedules.

Anyway, Lisa! Get back here and post... Oh yeah, she doesn't exist on Wednesdays.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Countous! We should so set a time in your scheduale for a Muffin-fest! It's usually late-ish GMT/British time not sure what that is in your neck of the woods?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be any time soon. So much stuff to get done this coming week and weekend... But I'll get to everything...

Even more story if it gets posted!
*Glaringly looking at Lisa/Prawny/Christy... Cause you're the only ones from the authorship guild currently in here, but there are others I'm awaiting updates from, most notably Catherine.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I haven't commented! Eeee! Sorry! I love, love, love this story, Lisa! It's so awesome! And sad...and then awesome again!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Taps screen... Lisa, you there? Da' prawn's got another three chapter lead on you... Just thought you oughta do something about it and post more story... Please?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Patience, please, just a little? I've gotta get a good dent in my homework, and then we'll see...