Say Cheese!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(Indeed. Hmm...Race you too the midpoint of Gurnee and Carbondale! *darts off*)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(Hey, no fair! You've got a car! ...Wait a second, Mom and Dad got a ride tonight... That means I've got a car, too! All right, you're on!)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(*driving down the road* Hmm, not only do I have no idea where I'm going, but I have about a quarter tank of gas...Oh well, at least I've got my Muppet CD! CAN YOU PICTURE THAT?!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(<driving down the road> Let's see, Carbondale is south, so... Meh, I'll just follow the signs to Chicago and go from there...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SONGS ABOUT RAINBOWS?! *swerves around a semi-truck* WOO! This is more exciting than I thought it would be!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(<sings> 'Cause I've got friends in looooow places... <stops singing> Why am I listening to Mom's CDs? ...<flips through radio stations> Commercial, commercial, commercial, commercial, commercial, bad music, commercial, static... <goes back to Mom's CDs> <sings> Where the whiskey drowns and the beeeeer chases my blues away...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(I have a feeling that my other half is a little bit country. *Mayhem music plays* And I'm a little bit rock 'n' roll.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(<skips through CDs> Is it just me, or does Mom have a lot of drinking songs?... <sigh> Ah, here we go. <sings> I remember when rock was young... me and Suzie had so much fun... holding hands and skimming stones... Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own...... Heh, I wish.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(Hmm, the first thing I'm gonna do when I see Lisa is scream...No! I'm gonna shout! No, no, I'm gonna do my Miss Piggy impression! Yeah! That's it!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(Ah, who should I introduce myself as when I see Prawnie? The Sofa? Mrs. Whitmire? Queen of Fanfiction? Heartwrencher Extraordinaire? Toga? Lisa? That crazy girl who's half him? ...Decisions, decisions...)